Adding a Line input in RB Settings (Configuration)

mbabb

I was unable to find any information on the following. When setting up an "Input 1", "Input 2" or "Input 3" in Settings/Input, in the Device section there are two unchecked boxes. Stereo, Event-driven mode. Can someone explain what these two settings do?

Thanks

I was unable to find any information on the following. When setting up an "Input 1", "Input 2" or "Input 3" in Settings/Input, in the Device section there are two unchecked boxes. Stereo, Event-driven mode. Can someone explain what these two settings do?
Stereo is to force Stereo mode for microphone - some (most?) audio cards have it in Mono only and in rare cases it can lead to mic being heard in left channel only. Even without Stereo enabled, RadioBOSS should detect such cases and upsample mono to stereo automatically so mic is heard in both channels.
Event Driven mode should be enabled when your device doesn't function properly without it. In most cases, you can either enable or disable it without any noticeable difference.
If all your input devices function properly, I recommend leaving the settings as they are :)

Back