Adverts schedule and music

redon robi

Hello everybody!

Few days ago started testing RadioBOSS demo, looks quite nice to be honest. I have a radio station broadcasting 24/7 on internet and 88.0 MHz frequencies. I used winamp for music but I needed something just like RadioBOSS. Got myself around it pretty nice and used it for an hour to test it, but I need help on an issue before I register. When I schedule a folder containing Adverts to play on top of the hour, Overlay playback volume zero, works great but the problem I got is that the song playing just at that particular minute stops pretty bad. Is there any option for the Adverts to start after the songs end? If say, Adverts are scheduled at 1 pm, song playing at its minute 2, can I get an automatic option for the Advert to start just after the song ended?

Thank you, and congrats for the nice work
Redon

redon robi said:
Few days ago started testing RadioBOSS demo, looks quite nice to be honest. I have a radio station broadcasting 24/7 on internet and 88.0 MHz frequencies. I used winamp for music but I needed something just like RadioBOSS. Got myself around it pretty nice and used it for an hour to test it, but I need help on an issue before I register. When I schedule a folder containing Adverts to play on top of the hour, Overlay playback volume zero, works great but the problem I got is that the song playing just at that particular minute stops pretty bad. Is there any option for the Adverts to start after the songs end? If say, Adverts are scheduled at 1 pm, song playing at its minute 2, can I get an automatic option for the Advert to start just after the song ended?
For this, disable the "Overlay playback option" and "Run scheduled launch without waiting for current track to finish" options. After doing so, the advert block will play right after the current song, without interrupting it.

Back