Audio Quality Balancing feature

TBN Radio

Hi,

I would like to suggest Radioboss to introduce the audio quality balancing feature. I’m not talking about Sound levelling ( Normalisation or equaliser features which is already available )

ex: say Dance Music - Though most do have Bass the sound quality varies. Yes it could be the way the track was done. But the quality of music changes track to track. I have seen this feature used by local fm stations. It does change the sound quality of tracks and bring the station to a standard output. So all tracks are been heard in the same quality.

kindly consider

Thank you

Sounds like you're talking about omnia or optimod processing FM stations use. I use stereo tool with RadioBoss. You can add a vst plugin to do exactly as you describe. A couple popular free ones are from JB Audio or Stardust.
Thank you for the reply. I am not sure exactly what’s it called but if it is what you say, of course that’s the one I’m referring to.

actually I’m using Radio Boss Cloud, Not the desktop version. I think the one you have mentioned will work for Radio Boss Desktop version. If The feature is added to Cloud it will be great!

Thank you

I’m using Radio Boss Cloud, Not the desktop version
Sound processing options are limited for RB Cloud, we can't allow installing custom 3rd party plugins for security reasons, and currently there are no pre-installed plugins (StereoTool is not possible for Cloud version because its remote control options are limited).

We'll probably add more sound processing options in the future, but it's not a priority at this moment, so I can't tell when this is going to happen.

Back