AutoAmp settings

Arild

Hi
What is the best settings in the Audio plugins AutoAmp
For brodcasting in Norway the limit out  should be -10db (The target settings)
But the other settings
Quit level
Rate
Delay
I dont wont to put a lot of fancy plugins on my broadcasting, but it is ok to keep the level as correctly as possible
Are there any suggestions

Hi Arild,

I don't use a lot of plug ins on my broadcast either with the exception of one. JB Broadcast! It is a free download and once you have it in there is really nothing else you need, no settings, anything.....you're done...Give it a try, just search google for it........you won't be sorry.

Camaro.

Arild said:
Hi
What is the best settings in the Audio plugins AutoAmp
For brodcasting in Norway the limit out  should be -10db (The target settings)
But the other settings
Quit level
Rate
Delay
I dont wont to put a lot of fancy plugins on my broadcasting, but it is ok to keep the level as correctly as possible
Are there any suggestions
If you simply need lower target level, then you should adjust the Gain slider in the main window (see picture attached).

AutoAmp used to normalize the level of files being played (like make quiet files louder). With Gain slider set at -10dB level, set target level for AutoAmp to 0dB. All other settings - I'd recommend to start with the default values, click the "Default" button to reset the settings to default values. If your files are at the same level already, you probably don't need AutoAmp at all.

Attachments

• 2014-11-19_16-40-01.png
    2014-11-19_16-40-01.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 765
Back