Cannot Use Scheduler

Jay33

Hello Ive just noticed when using scheduler that when I insert a jingle I cannot choose the amount of minutes that I want that jingle to go out. Please help was just putting my station on automate but cant now as I cannot insert jingles as I said

Jay33 said:
Hello Ive just noticed when using scheduler that when I insert a jingle I cannot choose the amount of minutes that I want that jingle to go out. Please help was just putting my station on automate but cant now as I cannot insert jingles as I said
Do you want to interrupt an event after specified amount of minutes?

I want my jingles going out eg 10mins 20mins etc I was able to choose the amount of mins yesterday but can't now

You can make in Playlist Generator Pro a playlist wich can insert a Jingle after 2 tracks or 3 tracks etc., etc.

Ye I know I can do it that way pety but why cant I use the scheduler anymore is it because I have a trial and I have on 26 uses left as I cant choose the minutes option anymore

Jay33 said:
Ye I know I can do it that way pety but why cant I use the scheduler anymore is it because I have a trial and I have on 26 uses left as I cant choose the minutes option anymore
Sorry about that. Purchase RadioBOSS, if you want. I cannot help you with a limited edition.

I was going to purchase the licence next week but unless I can get to the bottom of this problem I would be reluctant to do so as the trial I was informed to rest radioboss before purchase

Jay33 said:
I was going to purchase the licence next week but unless I can get to the bottom of this problem I would be reluctant to do so as the trial I was informed to rest radioboss before purchase
OK! Ask Dmitry all what you need to know.

Why ask dimitry pety this is a kind of unfair trying to pass it over on dimitry as I said I was going to purchase the licence next week

Why ask dimitry pety this is a kind of unfair trying to pass it over on dimitry as I said I was going to purchase the licence next week

Jay33 said:
Can you please post a screenshot with the unavailable feature? Probably you need to activate the "Repeat every" feature in the scheduler and set it to the appropriate number of minutes.

Jay33 said:
No, the trial does not limit the scheduler.

Back