Crackles

Kroakster

Hi,
I have a slight problem that since upgrading to 4.7 my broadcast now carries a very annoying crackle, several listeners have commented on this, has anyone else encountered this problem, if i revert to an earlier version of RB the crackle disappears, have i possibly got a setting wrong,  any help or suggestions appreciated..  ???

How much broadcasting encoders are you using? If you disable all/some of them does the problem disappear?

Other users reported this problem as well... It looks like system-specific, eg. occurs only on some computers. The RadioBOSS 4.7.7 will solve this issue (I think it'll be released within a week or two).

If you're using the "Disable local echo" option for Microphone, try turning it off.

Hi,
I unticked Disable Local Echo and crackling has gone but mic echo is really bad now, is there a work around, i have tried compensating with virtual audio repeater but no joy, it's really annoying on Skype calls as it put me and the listener off, even introducing a track is bad..

Any help appreciated.

Are you using the latest version - 4.7.7.0? If not, you can try updating, the Disable Local Echo option was fixed there.

Back