display 'listeners' and 'peak listeners'

djscenic

hello djsoft

is it possible to display 'listeners' and 'peak listeners' at the main screen - in the next update !??
best place for the display is: right at the bottom (status bar) right beside 'silence detector' and 'scheduler' :)

if possible - it's magic !!!

many greetings from switzerland - djscenic

Dmitry -

Will it be possible to intergrade something in the "Reports" part of RadioBoss so we can generate reports to view listeners during any given song, with respect to any given dates, etc.?

Hello Dmitry, use a pc of air (with radioboss) and one for the emission (with RadioCaster), it would be desirable to view the statistics from radioboss (eg Sam Broadcaster has this feature).

We also adhere the request of RadioXL

RadioXL said:
Will it be possible to intergrade something in the "Reports" part of RadioBoss so we can generate reports to view listeners during any given song, with respect to any given dates, etc.?
RadioBOSS doesn't store this information. I think advanced statistics like this will be implemented in the future as a separate service.

nelson c said:
for the emission (with RadioCaster), it would be desirable to view the statistics from radioboss
Yes, it's planned for RadioBOSS 5.0 - it will be possible to view stats for the encoders and also add any statistic relays.

Thanks for the quick response, This is great news!. :)

I am amazed by the quality demos demonstrating the codec opus, so I doubt arise the following:

1 - no plans for inclusion in RadioCaster opus codec?
2 - opus works with icecast or shoutcast?
3 - It is possible to play streams radioboss opus? (on ??the download page there is a plugin but the file has been deleted from the server, or this plugin is no longer needed?)

In the next software updates, OPUS codec will be available in RadioCaster for encoding, in RadioBOSS for playback and encoding.

AFAIK, OPUS can be used in Icecast and Shoutcast v2.

hi dmitry

little reminder ;-)

is it possible to display 'listeners' and 'peak listeners' at the main screen - in the next update !??
best place for the display is: right at the bottom (status bar) right beside 'silence detector' and 'scheduler' or at top near 'ON AIR' :)

if possible - it's magic !!!

many greetings from switzerland :: djscenic :: www.djscenic.ch/webradio

It's still in the development queue, but I think it won't be implemented until RB 5.1... I'll try to include it in RB 5.0.4, but don't promise yet.

Back