Inquiry About Extending Playlist Rendering Capabilities via API in RadioBOSS

ys

אני משתמש פעיל בתוכנת RadioBOSS לניהול תוכניות רדיו. פיתחתי מערכת חיצונית לניהול רשימות השמעה אשר שילבתי בהצלחה עם RadioBOSS. אני בוחן דרכים לשפר עוד יותר את התהליכים שלי ומתעניין במיוחד באפשרות של ביצוע פעולת עיבוד רשימת השמעה (Render Playlist) באמצעות ה-API של RadioBOSS.

לאחר שסקרתי את תיעוד ה-API בהרחבה, ציינתי את היעדר תכונה ישירה המאפשרת עיבוד רשימת השמעה לקובץ אחד מאוחד. פונקציונליות זו היא משהו שאני מעוניין לבצע אוטומציה, לאור ההשפעה הפוטנציאלית שלה על הפעילות היומיומית שלי, בשילוב עם המערכת החיצונית שכבר שילבתי.

האם תוכל לייעץ אם יש שיטה להשיג עיבוד כזה באמצעות יכולות ה-API הנוכחיות, או אם ישנן תוכניות להציג תכונה זו בעדכונים הקרובים? כל הנחיה כיצד להעריך את הפונקציונליות הזו עם הכלים הקיימים או הפוטנציאל לדיון בהכללתה בעתיד תתקבל בברכה.

תודה רבה על הזמן והתמיכה.

Please write in English.
am an active user of the RadioBOSS software for managing radio programs. I've developed an external playlist management system which I have successfully integrated with RadioBOSS. I'm exploring ways to enhance my processes further and am particularly interested in the possibility of executing a playlist render (Render Playlist) operation via the RadioBOSS API.

Having reviewed the API documentation extensively, I noted the absence of a direct feature that facilitates rendering a playlist into a single unified file. This functionality is something I am keen to automate, given its potential impact on my daily operations, in conjunction with the external system I've already integrated.

Could you advise if there's a method to achieve such a rendering through the current API capabilities, or if there are any plans to introduce this feature in upcoming updates? Any guidance on how to approximate this functionality with existing tools or the potential for discussing its future inclusion would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much for your time and support.

Currently there's no way to run this command via the API. We'll consider adding this in one of the future updates.

Currently there's no way to run this command via the API. We'll consider adding this in one of the future updates.
Thank you! This will really help us and save us many hours of work. I would be happy to pay you specifically for this important development

Thank you! This will really help us and save us many hours of work. I would be happy to pay you specifically for this important development
We don't do custom developments, the focus is on adding features that are useful for majority/significant part of users. This way the product becomes better. What you ask is no a big deal so I think that'll be added fairly soon.

Back