Matching levels from Cloud Playout to Incoming LIVE feed.

djsp1

I would love to have a way where I could see a level meter to match how loud my Cloud playout (radioboss cloud) is playing so I can then match my incoming feed from my LIVE show in studio.

Sorry, for so many requests. I've been taking notes and just now decided to post. You guys are great!!!

If you use RadioBOSS for live streaming, you can control stream level from there, using the Gain slider, to make it match the level in RadioBOSS Cloud.

If you normalize music track on Cloud and desktop, and have more or less the same DSP configuration, they will be level.

We also use radioboss cloud. Is it possible to 'normalize' a incoming livestream? We use different livestreams from different people and we like to have the same volume from a livestream and our own tracks. When we use gain, the volume of our tracks change to.

We also use radioboss cloud. Is it possible to 'normalize' a incoming livestream? We use different livestreams from different people and we like to have the same volume from a livestream and our own tracks. When we use gain, the volume of our tracks change to.
Currently it wouldn't be possible, I'm sorry. In Settings, File Types you can create a file type for Network Streams and adjust its level, but this will affect all the network streams you play.

Back