new version

radium98

very happy to have finally the weather announcement .but its very hard to configure i hope for the next XXX version could be redesigned like a radio automation already discussed under the scene DIMITRY  i cant configure that maybe a help with video from pety could do it

radium98 said:
very happy to have finally the weather announcement .but its very hard to configure i hope for the next XXX version could be redesigned like a radio automation already discussed under the scene DIMITRY  i cant configure that maybe a help with video from pety could do it
Can you please be more specific on what's hard to configure?

its hard to get the weather watcher work i cannot make it working its not possible to make it import data from tje website mentioned automaticly via external software?

radium98 said:
its hard to get the weather watcher work i cannot make it working its not possible to make it import data from tje website mentioned automaticly via external software?
It's not using external software - please read the User Manual on how to set up weather announcements: http://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/automatic_weather_announcement.htm

I am confused please someone make a little video to let me see how its radioboss update automaticly the weather ?

Please see the user manual page I've posted, it's pretty simple... Updating the weather is only one command in the scheduler.

Back