Playing silence RadioBoss

dan95

Hi,

i must play 3-4 sec silence (Stille - Platzhalter 18:15:50) before a commercial trigger (START_AD_BREAK 1 sec silence) due to technical reasons at my webradio - but every time when the 3-4 sec silence planned in the event, RB just skips that. Can't RadioBoss play silence or is something with my settings wrong?

1692636884388.png

You can add silence from the menu: Playlist->Add timed pause.

If you create audio file with silence, RadioBOSS (by default) will cut silence, effectively skipping this file. That's why timed pause feature exists.

Thanks. Must there be always a broadcast title? Best would be if the pause would just air without title information.

setz deine start ad break datei in die kategorie jingle und setz die überblendzeit so das diese bei jingle übergangen werden
somit wird die start ad break datei komplett gesendet für den laut fm werbetrigger
Da ist keine Pause nötig, ich habe selber 3 channels bei laut fm
Falls du nicht klar kommst helfe ich dabei

put your start ad break file in the jingle category and set the fade time to be skipped for jingle
so the start ad break file will be sent completely for the loud fm ad trigger

Hi Patrick, danke, aber so habe ich das zuletzt schon gemacht - dennoch war immer noch ein Fitzelchen des Songs nach der Werbung zu hören. Daher versuche ich nun diesen neuen Ansatz.

Hi Patrick, danke, aber so habe ich das zuletzt schon gemacht - dennoch war immer noch ein Fitzelchen des Songs nach der Werbung zu hören. Daher versuche ich nun diesen neuen Ansatz.
das wird nichts bringen wenn du die überblendungen für die kategorie jingle oder commercial nicht überschreibst wie in den bildern gezeigt

a pause is not necessary if you turn off the crossfade for the ad break file as shown in the picture

1692824567854.png
1692824890562.png

Last edited:
Hi Dmtry, is it possible to overwrite previous mixpoint for pause? Track before should be played out / or fade out normally.

Please press the "Multiple event actions" button (in the event editor window) you will be able to add additional actions to the event.

ok i saw, when you have created them you can move them wherever you want by clicking on them and dragging them.
Thank you

Back