Playlist and Search do not mach

pety

Duration of the Track(s) in Playlist do no match with Search.
Very annoying ! Need help !
Use RadioBOSS 5.9.4.0

In previous versions was a very useful option: Read additional track information.
I need this option yesterday. In RadioBOSS version 6, please.

Why this option (Read additional track information) has disappeared ?
It is a must have.

Attachments

• playlist_Search_doNotMatch.jpg
    playlist_Search_doNotMatch.jpg
    342.4 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

djsoft

Staff member
Why this option (Read additional track information) has disappeared ?
Because this information is now always loaded. A quick test shows that duration in the playlist and in the search match. It can be different in the playlist if you have used a segue editor. Maybe there are other reasons also. Both Search and Playlist load track information and display track duration considering the Start/End points set in the track.

pety

I use 5.9.4.0 And it is horrible to make playlists. Time in search do not match eith time in playlist. Please do sometyhing about it.

djsoft

Staff member
It's some other reason then e.g you edited a track and info in search or playlist is not updated yet. Search in RadioBOSS 6 now always loads the track information (and does it much faster than 5.9).

djsoft

Staff member
You can still use them in Playlist Generator and import them to a new library format. The next 6.0 beta update will also allow creating .xml libraryes with makelibrary command for backwards compatibility.

pety

I installed RB 6. I use it as regular RAD. I imported libraries (manually). I use SQLite. I am very impressed about Style, Speed, Stability and Accuracy. There are few needs and improvement, but al in all RB 6 is a masterpiece.