Prelisten Bug in Library Search window on version 4.9.1.0

Dmitry,

I have re-worded this to make the symptoms easier to understand.

I'm using Windows 8 Pro, 64 bit, x64 ...

Prelisten using the right mouse click works perfectly on the main playlist, and the "Next track after 5 seconds" scanning function works perfectly too.

When using Prelisten on the Library Search window on the left top window it has a bug.  (That window has tabs for: File Explorer, Search, Scheduler, FX.)  You can scroll down the list and select a song, then right mouse click and prelisten to a single song, but when the "Next track after 5 seconds" scan function  is enabled and operates it jumps up to the song at the top of the library list and plays that.

And when using Prelisten on the Library Search window on the right window it also has a bug.  It can prelisten to a single song, but when the "Next track after 5 seconds" scan function is enabled and operates it closes the prelisten window at the end of a single song.

Jamie C.

In my windows 7 6 x64 works Playlisten in Library with "Next after 5 sec" checked. I'll see in XP

Jamie, thanks for the bug report. I was able to reproduce those bugs, a fix will be published soon.
I'm sorry this feature wasn't tested much before releasing...

djsoft said:
Jamie, thanks for the bug report. I was able to reproduce those bugs, a fix will be published soon.
Why works to me ?

pety said:
djsoft said:
Why works to me ?
I don't know... But the good thing is that bugs are reproduced :) Some bugs present only on some systems.

djsoft said:
pety said:
djsoft said:
Why works to me ?
I don't know... But the good thing is that bugs are reproduced :) Some bugs present only on some systems.
You're right.

Back