Problems updating windows 10 radioboss

La Cle

Hello
After remission of a day I have Windows 10 sound card problems (changed configuration)
I handed as originally but the speed is too slow on direct
What to do?????
Thank you

Message de Windows10 : " Main sound card cannot be initiali  zed .Please check the sound  card configuration.
Click Yes" to use default sound card "no" to open the settings window, or Chancer to do nothing"

When you see the "...Click Yes" to use default sound card" you should click Yes and RadioBOSS will configure sound card automatically.

La Cle said:
Alas I clicked NO, and the sound is too slow !!!
If you restart RadioBOSS, it should show you the same message again. If not, then you need to configure the Main soundcard manually in the Playback settings: http://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/playback.htm

I do not speak English (I translate with google)
Think you that Windows 10 restaurant point ca anterior would be possble ?

You don't need to restore Windows - if RadioBOSS doesn't offer you to use the default sound card, select it manually in Settings: http://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/playback.htm

Please send screenshot of your playback settings.

What RadioBOSS version do you use?

Pour RadioBoss 5.4.7.0 standard
Voir fichiers joints

Attachments

• Before.jpg
    Before.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 591
  • After.jpg
    After.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 408
  • 20161008_140418.jpg
    20161008_140418.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 442
Configuration before and after set up ... but the sound is VERY slow

Attachments

• 2- Playback.jpg
    2- Playback.jpg
    343 KB · Views: 563
Now AC does not work !! The music does even more to read! Can you help me? with teamViewer S'il please?
  :'(

of 48000 Hz I went to 44100 and 88100 This is less slow, but the sound is very average.
But not listenable 48000
What to do ?
???

Please try rebooting your PC, this should help. I also suggest to install the latest RadioBOSS 5.4.7.1.

The PC restarts repeatedly
I installed version RadioBOSS 5.4.7.1.
.... And the problem is always the music plays VERY slowly has 48000Hz
:'(

I tried to uncheck the surround and put the stereo and was better ... it's normal?
48000 hz is the least slowed
Just ?  ???

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    325.8 KB · Views: 426
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 382
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    302.9 KB · Views: 575
Usually Surround and other sound card sound effects and processing should be turned off. RadioBOSS uses stereo output, so selecting stereo mode instead of surround is also recommended.

We test RadioBOSS on all Windows systems, including the most recent and developer preview editions and Windows Update alone almost never cause problems. The latest Windows 10 updates work fine here.

It appears to be an issue with your sound card's driver, or its settings - I suggest you to reinstall the driver (from the manufacturer's web site) or reset sound card settings to default, I believe there should be an option to do so in the sound card control panel. I also suggest to turn off any DSPs that sound card offer (surround, environment etc) and switch it to Stereo wherever possible.

Also, make sure you do NOT check "Exclusive mode" in RadioBOSS when you select a sound card.

II trust in you ....
But none Windows, especially 10
Otherwise all the latest drivers for the sound card was updated.
But Windows has changed paramatres ... I put everything back.
Thanks again  ;)

Back