RadioBOSS 4.9 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello !

Yes in Playlist Generator Pro and in main screen -> search tab. It's easy search inside Genre selecting active library :)

OK, I added it to the future requests list. The feature will be added in one of the next updates.

djsoft said:
burglar
Thanks for update regarding Shell2Vst... Looks like Waves is protected against this.
We'll check on the MIC fading issue. You should also try chainging the Fadein/out setting for Microphone (Settings->Microphpne/Line.In).

Hiya,

Yes, I have experimented with the fading options and still it skips when the mic button is toggled on/off. 
I have also installed an ASUS Xonar DS 7.1 card with ASIO 2 driver support.  All is working fine in terms of latency but the mic button mystery persists?

For now I leave the mic button on permanently and just fade my vocals up with the desk.  It is a shame there is no ducking but once the sidechain compression is implemented the mic button toggle problem will be irrelevant as it can stay on all the time allowing the compression to deal with the ducking. 

" I just don't get why you got disappointed so fast... only 4 days passed since you asked for a feature. "

man , 2 days are very enough to make you very disappointment when you are waiting a very important thing to you , and then it doesnt come .. 

" The update is not released yet - it's a beta version under development "

then its not the next version you meant ? does that mean there is an official version coming this week or the next one ?

anyways, i apologize if i said something/behaved bad/badly in the previous comment, i just was a bit nervous ..

i used the beta , and i liked the new things you've added .. great work people , keep it up .. :)

djsoft said:
The MIC button problem was confirmed and fixed. Update will be published tomorrow.

Great stuff!

Cheers

What did you think to the suggestion of separate VST processing for vocals, music and master output?  Possibly on a small soft mixer or something? 

"edit"
With this amount of processing delay compensation would probably be necessary though careful selection of plugins would work. 

moh001
It is the "next version" I was referring to, but currently it's under development. Not everything which was planned/promised is added yet.

burglar
I'm not sure what plugin will suit your needs... It depends on many factors. Probably you should try StereoTool.

DJSTU
Yes, it looks like so. Sorry.
Regarding Mix point - the next version will have most of the issues regarding Mix Trigger sorted out.
About the crossfade question, you can control crossfades for Network Streams on the crossfade window (select "Network Stream" file type).

Hi all

I'm new here and just installed the program yesterday. It has been running for over 24 hours now and I am very happy with it . The best I have tried so far, easy to setup for a quick start.

I will point out I have not been able to check out all things yet.

I did notice a time announcement  setup on the toolbar , but NO information in the Help pages . Could someone assist.  :P
Col
Island Radio FM Tasmania

djsoft said:
burglar
I'm not sure what plugin will suit your needs... It depends on many factors. Probably you should try StereoTool.

I'm not sure you understood my post?  I was asking what you thought about implementing separate VST plugin chains.  1 plugin chain for vocals, 1 plugin chain for the music and 1 plugin chain for the stereo output? 

Action Radio 95.1 said:
is it possible to enable drag and dropping work zones from one to the other without losing what's stored in it?
No, it's not possible yet.

burglar
A separate DSP chain will be added for Mic, this should happen pretty soon.

sscargo
Sorry, help file is not updated yet.
Here's the instruction:

To add time announcement click Playlist->Add time announcement

In this window you need to select a folder with voice files. The folder need to have 24 sound files for hours and 60 files for minutes.

File naming convention:
Hour files. Hour files must have "h" in file name and a number (2 digits). For example hr_05.mp3 should say "it''s 5" - then it will be followed by a minute file. Hour files with "o" in name are used for exact hour: hr_05o.mp3 should say "it''s 5 o''clock", minutes are not said in this case.
Minute files. Minute files must have "m" in file name and a number (2 digits). For example, m_56.mp3 should say "fifty-six".

Sample voice files can be downloaded from our web site: http://www.djsoft.net/enu/download.htm

Announcements can be started from Scheduler: click Wizard button, select Automatic announcement and follow the instructions.

RadioBOSS 4.9.0.1
- Fixed artwork reading for some mp3 files
- Fixed a bug when saving a tag for some mp3 files
- Fixed Music Library incorrect tag reading
- Fixed a bug with large font sizes in playlist, scheduler and file explorer windows
- Fixed Microphone bug when using the same ASIO device for input and output
- Fixed "inserttrack" API bug
- Fixed: removing a DSP didn't stop it
- Added a button to generate password for Remote Control feature
- Added a button to show/hide track information
- Fixed incorrect MIX point detection (for tracks with End mark and some other tracks)
- Mix Point now controls the minimum MIX time for "Trigger Mix at" feature. Ex.: if Mix Point is set to 2.5 sec and detected Mix position is at 0.8 sec, the Mix will occur at 2.5 sec
- changed settings storage format to use XML. Most of the program settings will be reset. Scheduler events, playlists, Playlist Generator [Pro] presets, Adverticement Scheduler settings will be kept.
- Fixed several minor bugs

Download: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_4.9.0.1a_beta.exe

RB 4.9.1a resets broadcast data and encoders so all server details need to be re-entered - be warned if using in a "live" situation"

dave-t said:
RB 4.9.1a resets broadcast data and encoders so all server details need to be re-entered - be warned if using in a "live" situation"
Yes, it was mentioned in the changes list. I marked it in red to make it more visible.
By the way, this was done for the greater good. Before the new XML setting storage, installing an older version on top of a newer one resulted in settings reset. This won't happen anymore.

nelson c said:
Wow! that speed :). Now it works perfect
Great!
The bug you reported here http://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,3326.msg11698.html#msg11698 about AD Scheduler was not confirmed. Please provide more details on how it happens.

nelson c said:
Wow! that speed :). Now it works perfect
Great!
The bug you reported here http://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,3326.msg11698.html#msg11698 about AD Scheduler was not confirmed. Please provide more details on how it happens.
Sorry for not responding:
This is not a bug:
The problem was that the files had changed accidentally folder (now understood why the name is displayed in red).

sorry... :-[

I am very happy with the errors corrected!:
-The log window does not return the original position
-The API works perfect
He may select the name of a song to generate metadata (uy useful function): I hope @Pety this happy now!

Thank you very much for the solutions to the bug :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back