RadioBOSS 5.0 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
corsimusic said:
I meant "Insert a RED light when the SCEDULER IS ACTIVE- for example -  because from time to time, the technicians forget to switch it on. It seems that the tag "SCHEDULER DISABLED" (bottom right)  isn't visible enough for some of them. 
May be we'll mark it in bold when the scheduler is on, so it'll be more visible.

corsimusic said:
Would it be possible to insert an AGC on the second output of the card reader when this reader is affected to another card.
I think we're hitting the language barrier again :) Please clarify what second output is.

wutzthedeal said:
My "disconnect" command didn't work when I tested it tonight; the stop command did, but I still had to manually disconnect.  Any idea what I did wrong? 
Probably it's a bug - please wait for the next release. Also note that disconnect command currently won't turn off the broadcasting, it'll just switch off encoders.

box26609 said:
I was wondering if it is possible to make it so that when you press a currently playing cart sound in order for it to stop, that it does so with a fade out
Yes, this is planned for the nearest future.

djsoft said:
pety said:
I would like to access directly TAG EDITOR.
How can I do that, becouse I want to do it :)
What do you mean access to tag editor? I'm afraid I didn't understand...
For example, I can use directly from Windows explorer "Track tool".
I would like to do the same for RB Tag Editor.

Attachments

• _direct_access_TT.jpg
    _direct_access_TT.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 485
RadioBOSS Tag Editor is very helpfull as separate tool for production. Very, very, very helpfull.

Of course, I need to install RB on computers from production area with the same settings ("File Types") as in RB Live to be possible to select File Types in Tag Editor when I select a lot af tracks to edit tags.

I think there is a bug in RB Web playlist.
youtube movie starts when RB is openning.

Attachments

• _youtube_starts_when_RB_opens.jpg
    _youtube_starts_when_RB_opens.jpg
    322.2 KB · Views: 493
pety said:
RadioBOSS Tag Editor is very helpfull as separate tool for production. Very, very, very helpfull.
DMITRY, I WOULD LIKE YOUR SOLUTION FOR TAG EDITOR.
IF YOU CAN'T DO IT (FOR SOME REASON) I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT I SOLVED THE PROBLEM WITH MP3TAG.

I CAN NOW USE MP3TAG (http://www.mp3tag.de/en/) FOR ASSIGN RADIOBOSS "FILE TYPE" IDENTIFIER TO THOUSAND OF TRACKS WITH ONLY ONE CLICK  ;)

pety said:
I think there is a bug in RB Web playlist.
youtube movie starts when RB is openning.
RB remembers the last URL visited, and if it was YouTube video, then it will play when you start RB.

pety said:
DMITRY, I WOULD LIKE YOUR SOLUTION FOR TAG EDITOR.
IF YOU CAN'T DO IT (FOR SOME REASON) I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT I SOLVED THE PROBLEM WITH MP3TAG.
I guess you've already found the solution :) I split your post to the separate topic: http://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,3578.0.html
Maybe in the future an utility you request will be released, if there's demand for this from other users.

There is a bug.
1. I started a track, then I stopped it. Close RB.
2 Open RB and it resumed stoped track.

It shoud remain stoped isn't it?
Sorry, I attached big pictures.

Attachments

• 1_play_and_stop_closeRB.jpg
    1_play_and_stop_closeRB.jpg
    337.5 KB · Views: 523
  • 2_startedRB_track_resumed.jpg
    2_startedRB_track_resumed.jpg
    324.7 KB · Views: 514
pety said:
There is a bug.
1. I started a track, then I stopped it. Close RB.
2 Open RB and it resumed stoped track.

It shoud remain stoped isn't it?
Sorry, I attached big pictures.
Yes, it's a bug, will be fixed in the next update.

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
I use another sound card for the panel effects.
but I just checked out using the same air and evidences the persistence problem.
Does "Repeat" feature works for you in the AUX players? Technically it's the same as the "loop" option in the Cart Wall.
If the auxiliary players works well, it's strange.

nelson c said:
I found the problem of loop!, It's something with my profile.
Default profile works well.
Attachment My Profile
OK - will be tested.
Ok, I hope to see the results.

I'm about to install a pc dedeciada to the generation of lists in RB with playlist generator pro.
Any idea how to configure to generate all lists once a week and load automatically using macro?

Hi Dmitry

Is it possible to add the playlist automatically fade out, when playing the scheduler event and customize the time.
I know you can do it using the event "fadeout" before, but why two when one can do it automatically.
example as attached

regards

Attachments

• Event.jpg
    Event.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 575
Hello, this is my first post of the beta test program, and on a good day I wanted to give the program a few flaws which I think is not the life easier for users, the first problemma what I noticed is the addition of additives VST, in my opinion some handy August menadzer where instead added for the file system These add-ons can be done manager who eg authorization can add to the program with various programs like fl etc without copying. problem that I noticed at the beginning of the program launch bug detection USB sound card for WASAPI, Another problem that I noticed is the problem with the microphone where is the microphone switch a long time and disconnecting.  another problem as I noticed a problem with the warning call to the server ShoutCast 2

nelson c said:
Ok, I hope to see the results.
Good news - this bug will be fixed in the next update.

Regarding the other bug you've reported (http://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,3543.msg13998.html#msg13998 )
Can you please give more information on how/when this happens?

nelson c said:
I'm about to install a pc dedeciada to the generation of lists in RB with playlist generator pro.
Any idea how to configure to generate all lists once a week and load automatically using macro?
You can use Playlist Generaotr Pro command line interface to generate playlists automatically by schedule.
Please see this page for details: http://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/using_playlist_generator_pro.htm

kreso_b said:
Is it possible to add the playlist automatically fade out, when playing the scheduler event and customize the time.
I know you can do it using the event "fadeout" before, but why two when one can do it automatically.
example as attached
When event starts to play, it will fade out the current track already (according to crossfade settings).

djmd26 said:
the first problemma what I noticed is the addition of additives VST, in my opinion some handy August menadzer where instead added for the file system These add-ons can be done manager who eg authorization can add to the program with various programs like fl etc without copying.
In the settings you can specify VST plugins folder where you have all the plugins installed, there's no need to copy plugins.

djmd26 said:
problem that I noticed at the beginning of the program launch bug detection USB sound card for WASAPI
Were there any error messages?

djmd26 said:
, Another problem that I noticed is the problem with the microphone where is the microphone switch a long time and disconnecting.
djmd26 said:
  another problem as I noticed a problem with the warning call to the server ShoutCast 2
Please give more information on those issues.

RadioBOSS 5.0.0.6: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_5.0.0.6_beta.exe

Changes:
- Bed can be assigned for file types
- Fade in/out for cart wall
- Added prelisten feature in File Explorer
- Overall improvements and bugs fixed

Watchdog error: System Error. Code: 1816. Not enough quota is available to process this command

Explorer doesn't work...

Attachments

• _explorer_doesnt_work.jpg
    _explorer_doesnt_work.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 562
Prelisten from Control Panel -> Explorer and WZ doesn't work. It is loaded but faster dissapear...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back