Nothing plays in RB, but the error tells me to stop playing

Attachments

• _nothing_plays.jpg
    _nothing_plays.jpg
    405.3 KB · Views: 556
pety said:
Track tool bug ?
Playback is one of the reasons why a tag can't be edited. File can be read-only or, for some other reason, there's no write access for this file.
You can send this track to support@djsoft.net - we'll check what's wrong with it.

djsoft said:
pety said:
Track tool bug ?
Playback is one of the reasons why a tag can't be edited. File can be read-only or, for some other reason, there's no write access for this file.
You can send this track to support@djsoft.net - we'll check what's wrong with it.
I send it.
After I edited tags of the track with mp3tag RB could work with it, but RB cannot calculate BPM.

RadioBOSS 5.0.0.7: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_5.0.0.7_beta.exe

Changes:
- Error notifications via e-mail or HTTP GET request (Settings->Reports/NowPlaying->HTTP and Email notifications)
- Bugs fixed

Genial!, Loop mode in the effects panel works now!. :D

Send email notifications works great!, This feature is really useful. :)
One would add an additional field to insert something else in the matter:
Currently the issue is:
"Notification"
but could be:
"Notification" + "PC production"
Then you can easily identify that an error occurred pc.

Hello, first of all congratulations ... I wanted you to notice a request that I made some time ago and you said that you would have done so, the opportunity to have statistical data from multiple servers and not slo, the transmission system.
After I have a request, why do not you put a mic button Visico type of line where wanting a person can connect a live person on the phone without having to go if you are not using the mixer virtualcable, this thing would be very convenient.
Thanks in advance!  :)

nelson c said:
"Notification"
but could be:
"Notification" + "PC production"
Then you can easily identify that an error occurred pc.
OK, a configuration setting will be added to change e-mail subject line.

davideaxo said:
Hello, first of all congratulations ... I wanted you to notice a request that I made some time ago and you said that you would have done so, the opportunity to have statistical data from multiple servers and not slo, the transmission system.
This is still planned for the future updates. I'm sorry this hasn't been implemented.

davideaxo said:
After I have a request, why do not you put a mic button Visico type of line where wanting a person can connect a live person on the phone without having to go if you are not using the mixer virtualcable, this thing would be very convenient.
Can you please give more information on this?

play count (in the report generator) still not work even with reports generated of RadioBOSS 5.0.0.7

Improvement "Send to txt as well as coders" Was implemented?, so that a preset text to a file type, can be delivered right through RadioCaster.

api command to increase the volume has a problem:
is not done gradually, as stated in the manual:
Code:
'&cmd=setvol 100 500
The "500" value should be the time to make this adjustment

when a lower volume set works well established, but when to turn up the volume, it becomes abruptly, without respecting the milliseconds value sent from the api

Hi. Great work Dmitry with version 5.0.

I have been able to activate a fade in for the cart wall, but I can't seem to get it to fade out. I assume I set a fade out time in Settings, then click to play, and click to fade out. But unfortunately, the fade out won't work for me. I currently have the fade out time set at 7 seconds.

This will be a very useful feature when I get it working. Thank you for any help you can offer.

James

nelson c said:
play count (in the report generator) still not work even with reports generated of RadioBOSS 5.0.0.7
Sorry I realized that to work you have to set the report type "PlayCount"

Would it be possible have a option show radioboss only in notification area get off task bar? As I dont like programs fill my task bar up when not looking at them.

Thanks

Hi
I'm writing this time not to report a bug, but a suggestion, it would be nice to be able to enter into RadioBOSS option that allows regular intervals to transmit on Facebook and Twitter the song that is playing right now, what do you think?

nelson c said:
Improvement "Send to txt as well as coders" Was implemented?, so that a preset text to a file type, can be delivered right through RadioCaster.
Not yet - it's still in the development queue.

nelson c said:
api command to increase the volume has a problem:
Thanks for the bug report, will be fixed.

James Totton said:
I have been able to activate a fade in for the cart wall, but I can't seem to get it to fade out. I assume I set a fade out time in Settings, then click to play, and click to fade out. But unfortunately, the fade out won't work for me. I currently have the fade out time set at 7 seconds.
James, it fades out on end - it your case it will start fading out 7 seconds before track end. An option "Fade out on stop" will be added for cart wall soon.

nelson c said:
Sorry I realized that to work you have to set the report type "PlayCount"
Yes, the Playcount field in the Report Generator doesn't use the "Playcount" value stored in the tag - it calculates it from report files, how many times a track was played in a selected period.

Andrew Wood said:
Would it be possible have a option show radioboss only in notification area get off task bar? As I dont like programs fill my task bar up when not looking at them.
Yes, open Settings->General and uncheck the "Place button in the taskbar" option.

Bensisko said:
I'm writing this time not to report a bug, but a suggestion, it would be nice to be able to enter into RadioBOSS option that allows regular intervals to transmit on Facebook and Twitter the song that is playing right now, what do you think?
This feature is planned for one of the RadioBOSS 5.0.x updates in the future (should be in January).

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
Not yet - it's still in the development queue.
This will be before the final version RadioBOSS 5?

Reinstall windows and the problem persists with the interface (bars occupy half of the panel air).
The profile is the same (it was restored from a backup)

Attachments

• bug.png
    bug.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 542
nelson c said:
This will be before the final version RadioBOSS 5?
I don't know. yet... Probably it will be added in one of the 5.0.x updates.

nelson c said:
Reinstall windows and the problem persists with the interface (bars occupy half of the panel air).
On the screenshot it looks as it should, can you please tell me where the problem is?

nelson c said:
On the screenshot it looks as it should, can you please tell me where the problem is?
Here previous discussions on this:
http://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,3459.msg12905.html#msg12905
http://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,3543.msg13883.html#msg13883

I am talking about the radioboss not over by clock it stays on taskbar when i hit the close want it only show icon by clock what I am talking about if i click close.

Andrew Wood said:
I am talking about the radioboss not over by clock it stays on taskbar when i hit the close want it only show icon by clock what I am talking about if i click close.
There's an option for this: Settings->General, "X" button action, select Minimize.

nelson c said:
Here previous discussions on this:
Can you please give any specifics?

I do that and it yet stays like its open over by my start button on taskbar should hide it only beside clock not stay open you would think

Andrew Wood said:
I do that and it yet stays like its open over by my start button on taskbar should hide it only beside clock not stay open you would think
It won't stay in the taskbar if you deactivate the "Place button in the taskbar" option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back