RadioBOSS 5.0 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RadioBOSS 5.0.0.8 (Release Candidate): http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_5.0.0.8_beta.exe

Changes:
- Minor UI improvements
- Language files updated to include new text strings
- Several bugs fixed

Ok on windows XP it puts it on taskbar beside start button and when I hit close it stays there. I can open it up the window go options do what you said it leaves from start menu but soon I hit close it goes back at start menu. I just tried it in newest beta you just posted. If I have to I will record a video and let you see what I am doing show the way it doing.

nelson c said:
Here previous discussions on this:
Can you please give any specifics?
[/quote]
When you buy this new monitor that I have now started everything.
When connected (replacing the previous 19 ") emerged this problem, but I solved easily by changing the profile" Default ", and then refresh mine.
Later install a sound card on a trial because I did not work on another pc, to remove this sound card I was using for the main output RadioBOSS.
After the test I went back to put the sound card that was before and there was the same error when installing the monitor for the first time, but now switch profile does not solve the problem.
Yesterday reinstall windows and reestablished the profile from a backup, but the problem remains and is not removed.
If you wish we can do remote access for testing.

When I say goes back at start menu i mean on taskbar beside where start menu is at as it wont close leave taskbar as via option you saying do it should only be showing at clock only and that what I wished do. If it is ever made do that I am very interested in program but it annoys me I am unable close window and it only have icon at clock. If you saying works for you it does not close to icons at clock for me and I have tested it a lot here on my end.

Andrew Wood
I think that we need screenshots or video, as I don't see any problem with removing taskbar button here.

nelson c said:
Yesterday reinstall windows and reestablished the profile from a backup, but the problem remains and is not removed.
Hmm... I don't see anything wrong on the screenshot you've posted before (http://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,3543.msg14180.html#msg14180). Can you please give more details on the problem?

Ok I took pics what I am talking about we start with pics. Oh once close it only way get it leave beside start menu buttong is go back in options while its open then hit ok it leaves there to close it with X again. Here it is open:
DSCN0105.JPG

here it is when i click the X in corner:
DSCN0106.JPG

Looks like me it should close to icon at clock not on taskbar like does as if i go in options then hit OK with setting like you told me to it leaves taskbar to I hit the X up in corner. Here is my settings I am using also:

DSCN0104.png

FievelMousey
Thank you, it was confirmed as a bug when a software is used on Windows XP. Should be fixed soon.

AGC not active for the cart reader: that?s where we would like it to be active as well?
Sorry for not making myself  / ourselves understood in the previous messages?
Thanks a lot for your help.
the attached file

Attachments

• Copie d'?cran R Boss comment?e.doc
    287 KB · Views: 393
Hmm... I don't see anything wrong on the screenshot you've posted before (http://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,3543.msg14180.html#msg14180). Can you please give more details on the problem?
It is a problem of interface (audio bars).
In any moment of any song a bar that exceeds 35% of the audio bars (red line) is shown.
I mean the problem is that the bars do not occupy the full audio panel air.
The strange thing is that in my notebook when I enlarge the panel everything works fine. (Screenshot of my notebook)

as I posted previously reinstall windows and the problem persists

Attachments

• bars.png
    bars.png
    19.6 KB · Views: 540
corsimusic said:
AGC not active for the cart reader: that?s where we would like it to be active as well?
This will be possible in one of the next version.

nelson c said:
I mean the problem is that the bars do not occupy the full audio panel air.
OK, will be tested, thanks for the explanation.

wutzthedeal said:
Had no problems with 5.0.0.6.  D/Ling 0.8 now and will report back.  Thanks for all your hard work, Dmitry!
Great. The .8 version should be even better :) Please report if you find anything.

Thank you very much.

With a PC I am having trouble sending email notifications, I have several Windows services disabled is perhaps why.

I appreciate any detail.

Attachments

• email.png
    email.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 693
nelson c said:
With a PC I am having trouble sending email notifications, I have several Windows services disabled is perhaps why.
Do the same settings work on another PC?

Dmitry; no issues at all with .8 that I've seen.  Any issues I have are external (like popping/cracking when I use VAC in certain ways).  Keep in mind that I don't use a lot of the higher-powered stuff in RB like programming and sweepers and such; just a talk show with occasional songs/commercials.  But it's perfect now for everything I do.  (You know the saying; if it ain't broke, don't fix it!)

wutzthedeal said:
Keep in mind that I don't use a lot of the higher-powered stuff in RB like programming and sweepers and such; just a talk show with occasional songs/commercials.
It's still good to know that the software is good for live shows :)

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
exact

I can not do work with RB 5 DTMF tones window purification of RB (Control + D) shows that the tones are not detected

There is a problem with the countdown in the auxiliary players.
(when used in line-but I guess streaming too)

The problem still remains that report editor is present in RB 5.0.0.8
http://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,3543.msg14083.html#msg14083

Earlier report had trouble inserting characters with tracks like "?, ?..."  this one was a problem of RB? Follow it yet because this problem

logger witch aac codec works :)

Attachments

• Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 639
Petition:
You can add an option to not read tracks and metadata based on those included in the playlist and when I add tracks from an xml read metadata from a database to load the metadata in the playlist ?.
I am using Google Drive to synchronize and xml playlist.
then add songs from the notebook in playlists (eventhough I did not file this physically here, I rely on the xml generated in the production pc)
the problem is that when I save a list lose the metadata in the list, since radioboss reads the metadata lists when charging.
The result is that the lists are like the picture I attached

Attachments

• Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 577
nelson c said:
djsoft said:
exact
Well, if the same settings work on another PC, then the problem is not in RadioBOSS. According to the error code (Network time out) - it was unable to connect to SMTP server.

nelson c said:
I can not do work with RB 5 DTMF tones window purification of RB (Control + D) shows that the tones are not detected
Pleas try sound files with the tones in DTMF Checker: http://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,3512.0.html

nelson c said:
There is a problem with the countdown in the auxiliary players.
(when used in line-but I guess streaming too)
Thanks for reporting this!

nelson c said:
That's interesting as nothing had been changed in the Stream Archive feature :)

nelson c said:
You can add an option to not read tracks and metadata based on those included in the playlist and when I add tracks from an xml read metadata from a database to load the metadata in the playlist ?.
Yes, in one of the next updates RadioBOSS will use XML playlists and will store/read all information from there, instead of reading it from tracks.

nelson c said:
The problem still remains that report editor is present in RB 5.0.0.8
http://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,3543.msg14083.html#msg14083
Currently it's a "known bug" - will be fixed in the future.

nelson c said:
Earlier report had trouble inserting characters with tracks like "?, ?..."  this one was a problem of RB? Follow it yet because this problem
Can you please clarify where is this problem?

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
djsoft said:
exact
Well, if the same settings work on another PC, then the problem is not in RadioBOSS. According to the error code (Network time out) - it was unable to connect to SMTP server.
at all the problem is not in RB, you may need to open ports on a router?
nelson c said:
Pleas try sound files with the tones in DTMF Checker: http://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,3512.0.html
thanks DTMF Checker is very useful, I been helpful to many times :).
On the issue was a problem with the settings virtualcable

nelson c said:
That's interesting as nothing had been changed in the Stream Archive feature :)
Wow, works perfect.  ;D it is rare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back