Status
Not open for further replies.
Minor GUI settings... (see image)

Attachments

• _GUI_settings.jpg
    _GUI_settings.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 539
Some request.
I like very much "File Type" asign in Track Tool.

I would like to have it in Music Library... That function will allowed me to make more changes once.
What do you think about that?

In image is better explanation, I guess...

Attachments

• _FileType_in_MusicLibrary.jpg
    _FileType_in_MusicLibrary.jpg
    392.3 KB · Views: 532
djsoft said:
RadioBOSS 5.0.0.3: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_5.0.0.3_beta.exe

Changes:
- Fixed most of the reported bugs
- Fixed bugs when using the "Dark" UI theme
- Included several additional button styles (Settings->View->Playback control buttons style)

Button styles are located in the settings \Style folder (to open it click Settings->Open settings folder). Additional custom button styles can be created (or existing styles modified) if needed.

Thanks for these fixes - and so quick  :)

Love the new buttons too - much better  :)

dave-t said:
djsoft said:
dave-t said:
I understand - send me a bottle of Vodka and I will say no more  ;D
I don't think vodka will help here :) What could help - try using larger DPI setting in Windows. It will automatically scale the controls (and the window itself) to fit the larger font.

Already using a large DPI setting AND larger fonts too (and the biggest screen I can afford) so I think Vodka remains the solution !  :D

I have reduced the font size a couple of points which has fixed the problem - harder to see but......

Hi everybody! (I'm soooo new here)

I'm reporting 2 graphic issues. The first picture speaks for itself, but for the next two I need to explain that this strange column name change behavior occurs when I switch user from account which runs RadioBOSS to another one and then return to the first one. It also (perhaps occasionally) happens to the playlist view. It took place on Windows 7 SP1 32bit (Polish language). Oh, speaking about languages, I am ready to help you translate ui into Polish language - just pm me if there is a need.

Attachments

• badio_ross_1.PNG
    badio_ross_1.PNG
    154.9 KB · Views: 563
  • badio_ross_2.1.PNG
    badio_ross_2.1.PNG
    428.9 KB · Views: 549
  • badio_ross_2.2.PNG
    badio_ross_2.2.PNG
    394.9 KB · Views: 524
Thanks for 5.0.0.3; installing and using in a few mins.  Will let you know if I see anything.

EDIT: with this version, I continued to have connection problems.  The only thing that resolved it was, once again, uninstalling and re-installing the software and adding the encoders over again.  I realize that you said that with my error reports, most likely what was happening as that I was somehow already logged into spreaker (this problem is for the codecs I use, not others as I have not tested others, but I used Mp3 and aac, ranging from 80 to 128kbps; the servers are tube.us-east.spreaker.com:443 and/or tube.spreaker.com:80 and you can change the port numbers between the two WHEN it does bother connecting).

So, I guess, somehow, the software is making Spreaker's servers believe I am already connected/broadcasting so that it will not let me broadcast, or that somehow, the indicator that I am currently broadcasting on Spreaker's servers gets "stuck" after my previous broadcast, making the server still think I'm broadcasting the last show.  It makes no sense, though, because re-installing shouldn't fix that.  I love the software but I am at a loss on this one.  I've read and tried everything; uninstalled any other audio software that might be holding onto a file or a connection.  Disabled all anti-virus/firewall stuff, closed down/disabled non-critical apps.  If anybody has any ideas, please let me know.  I also got a weird issue where instead of just output 1 or 2, error 1 I would get a connect and disconnect after a re-install that somehow worked itself out; screenshot below.  Win 7 64, Dell Inspiron 1545, DSL over wi-fi to personal router.

Attachments

• ScreenShot131.jpg
    ScreenShot131.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 545
  • ScreenShot130.jpg
    ScreenShot130.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 527
Hello, Almost all the bugs that were corrected report :).

For now I still see problems in the remaining time of the track into the air from the api.
It is always greater than the real.
I think this is because it does not take into account the cut silences.
Nor do I pretend to be calculated for all tracks that are shown in the list, even of the next track.
But it's important to know exactly when the song ends this air
Besides that, as reported above, does not take into account a point "End" which is set in the Track Tool

I also like the new buttons.

What I expect from RB 5.0:
1-which is sent to coders should be the same as the txt.
2-Improved feature "Do not mix this type of file"
3-see track number and time intro from api
4- Reported errors by email

No priority but I would like to:
1 - Cut Silence from overlay player
2 - bed for file types will be for sure

PS:
I think RadioBOSS, will also be my personal player, Winamp announces his death. :'(
http://www.winamp.com/media-player/all

Attachments

• Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    109.2 KB · Views: 551
pety said:
I like very much "File Type" asign in Track Tool.

I would like to have it in Music Library... That function will allowed me to make more changes once.
What do you think about that?
OK - will be added in one of the future updates.

pety said:
Is there a tool to check BPM for a many tracks ?
Not yet. But this can be added to the Music Library. I've scheduled this for 5.x.

dave-t said:
I have reduced the font size a couple of points which has fixed the problem - harder to see but......
From your screenshot I've seen that font is bold. You can try using normal font, but larger in size.

mlmmn said:
I'm reporting 2 graphic issues. The first picture speaks for itself, but for the next two I need to explain that this strange column name change behavior occurs when I switch user from account which runs RadioBOSS to another one and then return to the first one. It also (perhaps occasionally) happens to the playlist view. It took place on Windows 7 SP1 32bit (Polish language). Oh, speaking about languages, I am ready to help you translate ui into Polish language - just pm me if there is a need.
Thank you for reporting those bugs! The first one will be fixed in the next update. The second bug has been confirmed and I hope will be also fixed soon.
Translation in Polish will be useful - the language files will be updated later (to include all the new elements introduced in this version), then you can translate it if you like - please contact djsoft@djsoft.net for details.

nelson c said:
For now I still see problems in the remaining time of the track into the air from the api.
It is always greater than the real.
I think this is because it does not take into account the cut silences.
Strange, I've just tested it and it takes into account Gap Killer or Track Tool's "End" marker. May be it's a display bug in your software? Try running the "playbackinfo" command in the browser and compare the duration with the one displayed in RadioBOSS.

nelson c said:
What I expect from RB 5.0:
1-which is sent to coders should be the same as the txt.
2-Improved feature "Do not mix this type of file"
3-see track number and time intro from api
4- Reported errors by email

No priority but I would like to:
1 - Cut Silence from overlay player
2 - bed for file types will be for sure
All of this will be done in the 5.0 release. The Gap Killer for overlay player has been turned off in one of the previous releases - I'm not sure what the reason was...

nelson c said:
I think RadioBOSS, will also be my personal player, Winamp announces his death. :'(
http://www.winamp.com/media-player/all
Yeah. I've been using RB as a personal player for years - well, that's not a surprise I think :)

Thanks for doing the work :)

I have to say, that I'd love to see that RadioBOSSs "playing time left" would take a mix point(s) setting (both global and track-specific) into account when working in auto-dj mode, since for now it's not accurate. In example: when it's set, let's say to 15 seconds for one track, the playing time left should be reduced by that amount. For now it's done on-the-fly - the playing time left is updated when the tracks begin to crossfade. I believe the PlGenPro shall also comply this value.

Based on the screenshot attached, the simple (at least from my non-programmer point of view ;) ) equation should look like:
A = B - C
Where C is the sum of mix points of all upcoming tracks/events, where:
1) of course we cannot include the mix point of the very last track from a playlist
2) if a track does not have a mix point marker, then use a global one

Unfortunately the setting 'trigger mix at...' is about to ruin the whole idea, however I believe that the team would find the solution.

I'm not sure if I should consider this as a bug or a feature request :-\ so... forgive me if I post this in the wrong neighborhood  ;)

Attachments

• plng_tm_lft.jpg
    plng_tm_lft.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 531
would it be possible to display the Broadcast statistics in workzone 2 or 3 - or have Current and Peak listeners displayed up at the top somewhere?

mlmmn
This idea has been raised for several times already. You're right that the "Trigger mix" setting complicates things a lot. Computing this will require a lot of CPU power, and I think that's unreasonable.
Playlist Generator Pro has a setting to account for crossfades (on the Settings tab) - you can specify an average crossfade duration there.

Currently when calculating the Playing time left/Playlist duration it already takes into account the MIX setting for file type (or global MIX setting). This calculation is fast, but not very accurate as you see...

dave-t said:
would it be possible to display the Broadcast statistics in workzone 2 or 3 - or have Current and Peak listeners displayed up at the top somewhere?
Yes, that would be possible in one of the next releases. Thanks for the idea!

You may want to have this "optional" and set in the setting as I can see that some stations may not want to display the info by default.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back