RadioBOSS 5.0 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Background color to events does not work on Windows 8. (in windows 7 if you do)
Instead, the background color to file types if you work in windows 8.

Attachments

• Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 517
Another error in RB 5.0 in this case is very annoying:
when I perform searches in a large xml results are searched every time I type a letter, so even takes a second to load each letter in the edit.
The previous behavior was beginning to look for clues when precionado had not any buttons for about half a second hope is reversed.
Even cpu usage is so high that the program hangs for a few seconds, if many letters are written
This bug has been introduced in the latest versions of the beta of RB 5.
It was not in the studies come out before the final version of RB 5. worked right through the api of RB, RB and updated by remote desktop, so it does not detect this error.
Now I went back to the radio and I find this problem.
I hope can be resolved soon, thanks.

small problem to show the sign "&" on cue player

Other bug:
Reproduction of time does not work on cart wall

Attachments

• Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 555
nelson c said:
Maybe the color is incorrect only when you select event in the list? The selection box can modify the color.

nelson c said:
small problem to show the sign "&" on cue player
Thank you for reporting this!

nelson c said:
Can you please give mode details on it?

nelson c said:
when I perform searches in a large xml results are searched every time I type a letter, so even takes a second to load each letter in the edit.
The previous behavior was beginning to look for clues when precionado had not any buttons for about half a second hope is reversed.
Even cpu usage is so high that the program hangs for a few seconds, if many letters are written
It was not in the studies come out before the final version of RB 5. worked right through the api of RB, RB and updated by remote desktop, so it does not detect this error.
Maybe this happens because latest version also sorts the list. I'll look into it soon, this should be fixed in the next minor update.

Hi, we would like to buy your product like we did with last version. Is there possibility for new  AUX playlist to mix tracks because this is very important option for us, because after song is finished it stops. Is there any option to fix this or make some script.

Thank you in advance, hope this can be fixed so we can buy again this product.

Big Radio Bosnia

Big radio banja luka said:
Hi, we would like to buy your product like we did with last version. Is there possibility for new  AUX playlist to mix tracks because this is very important option for us, because after song is finished it stops. Is there any option to fix this or make some script.
Mixing for AUX players is planned for one of the next updates, but it's not available for the current version.

Ok, please let us know when the update arrives. Greetings

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
Maybe the color is incorrect only when you select event in the list? The selection box can modify the color.
the problem is that no color is displayed in the event list, but if you swatch palette

nelson c said:
Can you please give mode details on it?
In the effects panel, assign an saytime + files path but nothing is played, it works the same if the main player

nelson c said:
Maybe this happens because latest version also sorts the list. I'll look into it soon, this should be fixed in the next minor update.
perfect, thanks

Another problem, I'm working with a network drive where I have all the music and also reports are generated there.
I had a problem that when windows restarted if abria RadioBOSS before manually open the network folder, radioboss was saying that the route was nonexistent.
Then peek into a bit and was due to the "Net Logon" service must be in automatic startup. change this, but still, every 5 or 10 reboots the problem returns, and the solution is the same. (open manually from the file browser path in red).
I tried it also on my notebook, and sometimes happens syntax exactly the same.
the strange thing is that there should be several reports of this from other users
From radioboss something could be done to fix this?, Such that the program being entrusted the service started at boot time.

nelson c said:
In the effects panel, assign an saytime + files path but nothing is played, it works the same if the main player
Do you mean "saytime" doesn't work in Cart Wall and Playlist?

nelson c said:
From radioboss something could be done to fix this?, Such that the program being entrusted the service started at boot time.
I don't think RB can do anything to avoid this. What network drive are you using, is it NAS or a Windows PC with shared folders?

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
Do you mean "saytime" doesn't work in Cart Wall and Playlist?
There was an error in translation.
RadioBOSS not play Saytime in the effects panel.
But the same command with the same path if it works in the playlist

nelson c said:
I don't think RB can do anything to avoid this. What network drive are you using, is it NAS or a Windows PC with shared folders?
Ok I understand, it is a shared folder on windows.
For now the solution is a small script that opens the file browser, the network path.(when starting windows)
With this alone, everything works fine as long.

nelson c said:
There was an error in translation.
RadioBOSS not play Saytime in the effects panel.
But the same command with the same path if it works in the playlist
OK, I've added it to a list of bugs.

Has the error is due?:
makelibrary: Range Check Error
My library is updated once a week and I see this problem.

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
There's not much to explain, I have a 20 "monitor (1920x1080)
Since installing this monitor is the second time this error happens.
here a link where this problem commented above.
http://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,3459.msg12905.html#msg12905
I think a couple of screenshots and will help here. I've tried it on a 27" 1920x1080 monitor and everything seems working as it should...
Once RadioBOSS also tried on a monitor 32 "and it worked well too.
this error is strange, it happened a while ago and I could fix by changing the profile.
but now appeared again (when changing a sound card) and now will not leave.
Even try to reuse the other plate and this continues.
atached screenshot.

also there was an error changing the size of the program.
attached report

Since this problem can not be reproduced, try to change the visualization to "Track Waveform", but there was another bug.
Now RadioBOSS hangs and reboots constantly. :(
here report

Edit:
I realized that only occurred with this track. (what email attachment because you can not send here)

Attachments

• bugreport_20140114-004358.txt
    45 KB · Views: 428
  • 16-La Ley - Al Final.rar
    0 bytes · Views: 410
nelson c said:
Has the error is due?:
makelibrary: Range Check Error
My library is updated once a week and I see this problem.
Where do you see this error message, is it in the report? Please click Settings->Open Settings folder and send all the bugreport_*.txt files to support@djsoft.net

nelson c said:
Since this problem can not be reproduced, try to change the visualization to "Track Waveform", but there was another bug.
Now RadioBOSS hangs and reboots constantly. :(
here report

Edit:
I realized that only occurred with this track. (what email attachment because you can not send here)
That's weird. I just tried the track you've sent via email, and it plays perfectly fine. The Waveform also works. Thanks for the bug report attached, it should help in further diagnosis of the problem

The error is in the reports, but did not find any report generated.
Anyway I attached all the bugs that radioboss generated.

Edit:
It just happened with another file the same. (soundwave error)
If it's something I can also send

Attachments

• Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 585
  • Nueva carpeta.rar
    226.8 KB · Views: 383
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back