RadioBOSS 5.2 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
djsoft said:
nelson c said:
Problem cue player.
the window closes 2 seconds before you finalize file playback. cueing cutting 2 seconds before the end.
Are you referring to the scheduler Overlay Player?
I do not mean the player that is used for monitoring of songs.

nelson c said:
Another problem:
When you open the program, the panel "Air song" always takes the size that capture attachment.
The On Air box remembers the size it had before you close RadioBOSS - and restores it when you start it.
That was not the position I had when I close the program.

First of all let me say I?m thrilled that DSP effects now apply also to cart wall sounds. Well done!

On to my question?

Radio Boss allows for the creation of Cart walls in the different panes. So for example if I?m using Work Zone 3, I can have two separate cart walls displayed at the same time on the right (one below the other, assuming I have a tab in each pane consisting of a cart wall and they?re both open). I?d like to know if it?s currently possible to route the output from these two different cart walls from these separate panes to different soundcards.  It appears that it is only with the Aux players that one can assign separate outputs for each (i.e. AUX 1 & AUX 2 ? and there is even a ?settings? icon within each tab that one can click to select the desired output route).  Can the same be done for the cart walls within those same panes? I hope you understand my question ? I?m not sure I?ve worded it properly. Basically, if I am using two separate cart walls, I?d like to be able to route the audio from each cart wall to a separate output. Can this currently be done?

RadioBOSS 5.2.0.2: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_beta_5.2.0.2.exe

Changes:
- Lots of bugs were fixed. Big thanks for everyone who reports!

box26609 said:
First of all let me say I?m thrilled that DSP effects now apply also to cart wall sounds. Well done!
Thanks!

box26609 said:
Radio Boss allows for the creation of Cart walls in the different panes. So for example if I?m using Work Zone 3, I can have two separate cart walls displayed at the same time on the right (one below the other, assuming I have a tab in each pane consisting of a cart wall and they?re both open). I?d like to know if it?s currently possible to route the output from these two different cart walls from these separate panes to different soundcards.  It appears that it is only with the Aux players that one can assign separate outputs for each (i.e. AUX 1 & AUX 2 ? and there is even a ?settings? icon within each tab that one can click to select the desired output route).  Can the same be done for the cart walls within those same panes? I hope you understand my question ? I?m not sure I?ve worded it properly. Basically, if I am using two separate cart walls, I?d like to be able to route the audio from each cart wall to a separate output. Can this currently be done?
Currently that's not possible, but I've added it to the list for the new versions - will be implemented at some point in the future.

djsoft said:
WBGS-Founder said:
I don't know how you get Audio proc working but for me it don't so what a waste of 39.99 for it if it don't work at all?
Simply put it in the Winamp DSP plugins folder, that's it.

nelson c said:
Problem cue player.
the window closes 2 seconds before you finalize file playback. cueing cutting 2 seconds before the end.
Are you referring to the scheduler Overlay Player?

nelson c said:
Another problem:
When you open the program, the panel "Air song" always takes the size that capture attachment.
The On Air box remembers the size it had before you close RadioBOSS - and restores it when you start it.

Well i get an error that it aint initialized?

Another problem with pre-listen:
If low volume and change the position of the track I'm listening to the volume returns to 100%

There is no Next Play option in the right click menu like really. Where is it gona how we set the next track to play?

WBGS-Founder said:
There is no Next Play option in the right click menu like really. Where is it gona how we set the next track to play?

Now it`s "Add to playback queue" . Use that option and it will act just like "old Next play" . But now you can add many "next plays" . Like in Winamp , remember ? If you want "exactly "next play" Use the option just one time.
Every next use of Queue will result a list ot "next songs" numbered with 1,2,3,4........ It was my request for flexibility

Overlay player is not "auto visible switched" yet . Also is it possible to make it like that when we use the "Run Now" button?

I`m saying because if it is already maked ... not working. Just checked it.

klinsoft said:
WBGS-Founder said:

Now it`s "Add to playback queue" . Use that option and it will act just like "old Next play" . But now you can add many "next plays" . Like in Winamp , remember ? If you want "exactly "next play" Use the option just one time.
Every next use of Queue will result a list ot "next songs" numbered with 1,2,3,4........ It was my request for flexibility

you for real did you not see the Next play option in the previous version? It was there and yes, there should be one why take it out? Next play was to make any track next to play so yeah i just don't understand the name change when it was fine the change did not help fix bugs?

About Styles

There is no option to save new improvements over an existing style (my own).
All the time I have to write the name of my own style when save the new modifications.

"Week Days" column in Scheduler... I would like to remove it. How can I do that?
Enyway the content of it does not reflect the reality.

Attachments

• _WD.jpg
    _WD.jpg
    344.3 KB · Views: 431
WBGS-Founder said:
klinsoft said:
WBGS-Founder said:

you for real did you not see the Next play option in the previous version? It was there and yes, there should be one why take it out? Next play was to make any track next to play so yeah i just don't understand the name change when it was fine the change did not help fix bugs?

What the hell you don`t understand . I said that there is many next plays now .... so the name will not be accurate . Now is like queue list .
I said that if you want to use it as NEXT PLAY , select the song and use the new name . It will be played NEXT ( added as first song right after the current). It`s a "next play", right?  Just the same as before. But here "next play" name is not what it means , because if you use it second time,  you will now have a queue list , so Next play name is not the right name anymore.

Now is the good thing you can use it many times . When it was only next play , you can use it only once.
Damn how hard to understand is, a ?

In 5.2.0.1 Crossfades worked well. It faded nice URL.
Now in this versions URL is not faded at all.
The settings are the same.

Attachments

• _NoFade_URL.jpg
    _NoFade_URL.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 450
pety said:
RadioBOSS still fades when there is NO DEVICE for Mic.
Button shouldn't be there in this case.
See image:

Attachments

• _MIC_stillFades.jpg
    _MIC_stillFades.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 438
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back