RadioBOSS 5.3 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.

djsoft

Well-known member
Staff member
Very well! I'm still not sure what the problem is, though. If you're using an antivirus software - what is it? I'll set up a testing environment here to check.
 

davideaxo

Member
Hello friend, you still have the problem of the microphone, sometimes when you release the mirofono begins to distort, I have to close and restart RadioBOSS!
 

pety

Active member
Dmitriy
I installed RB 5.3.0.1 as Stable version in my Radio Station, becouse this is the only way to test it in real time in a real environment.

Now emphisizing do not use background from settings. I use avast antivirus (it is a must have for us).
 

Attachments

  • _emphasizing_2.jpg
    _emphasizing_2.jpg
    336.8 KB · Views: 418

pety

Active member
Dmitriy
I know now why in some cases emhasizing works and in other cases doesn't.
When I have a track wich its name starts with character like this "#" emphasizing function for the track wich is playing doesn't function.
 

Attachments

  • _emphasizing4.jpg
    _emphasizing4.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 362

pety

Active member
The same thing for name of the tracks and/or tag name wich start with "$" and "@" character.
So, now is easy for you to debug emphasizing background function.

Maybe there are some other characters wich affect emphasizing function, but we used only these three...
 

Attachments

  • _emphasizing5.jpg
    _emphasizing5.jpg
    314 KB · Views: 401
  • _emphasizing6.jpg
    _emphasizing6.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 386

pety

Active member
No label for Fade Out in Track Tool
 

Attachments

  • _fade_out_no_label.jpg
    _fade_out_no_label.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 464

pety

Active member
Even tracks without tags but with identifiers in their name are not displayed corectlly as playing track (background).
 

Attachments

  • emph.jpg
    emph.jpg
    325.2 KB · Views: 405

pety

Active member
After PC restart and change the layout (removed left panel and added work zone 2) background doesn't work for playing track.
 

Attachments

  • emph2.jpg
    emph2.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 406

pety

Active member
Dmitriy

There is a problem with LineIN.
RB 5.3 did not keep the settings for LineIN fades from RB 5.2.
Is there a way to set fades for LineIN's? In Windows XP, of course.
 

pety

Active member
There are few problems:
- When I highlight a track for updating track info (tags), if in my playlist become active the next track, in Track Information area appear the current track which is playing, not the highlighted one.

So, this is not intended behavior for highlighted track. Highlighted function must keep in Track information area its info, even if other track from the playlist become active.
 

pety

Active member
pety said:
There are few problems:
- When I highlight a track for updating track info (tags), if in my playlist become active the next track, in Track Information area appear the current track which is playing, not the highlighted one.

So, this is not intended behavior for highlighted track. Highlighted function must keep in Track information area its info, even if other track from the playlist become active.
This issue is very very important too.
 

djsoft

Well-known member
Staff member
pety said:
Dmitriy
I know now why in some cases emhasizing works and in other cases doesn't.
When I have a track wich its name starts with character like this "#" emphasizing function for the track wich is playing doesn't function.
After testing this, I suppose that's because you use the # and @ characters as file type identifiers. In this case it conflicts with the file type's own background color.
 

djsoft

Well-known member
Staff member
pety said:
There is a problem with LineIN.
RB 5.3 did not keep the settings for LineIN fades from RB 5.2.
Is there a way to set fades for LineIN's? In Windows XP, of course.
Can you please provide mode information on that? Where the fades were stored?

pety said:
There are few problems:
- When I highlight a track for updating track info (tags), if in my playlist become active the next track, in Track Information area appear the current track which is playing, not the highlighted one.

So, this is not intended behavior for highlighted track. Highlighted function must keep in Track information area its info, even if other track from the playlist become active.
Yes, you're correct, a new setting will be added to control it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top