RadioBOSS 5.3 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very well! I'm still not sure what the problem is, though. If you're using an antivirus software - what is it? I'll set up a testing environment here to check.

Hello friend, you still have the problem of the microphone, sometimes when you release the mirofono begins to distort, I have to close and restart RadioBOSS!

Dmitriy
I installed RB 5.3.0.1 as Stable version in my Radio Station, becouse this is the only way to test it in real time in a real environment.

Now emphisizing do not use background from settings. I use avast antivirus (it is a must have for us).

Attachments

• _emphasizing_2.jpg
    _emphasizing_2.jpg
    336.8 KB · Views: 541
Dmitriy
I know now why in some cases emhasizing works and in other cases doesn't.
When I have a track wich its name starts with character like this "#" emphasizing function for the track wich is playing doesn't function.

Attachments

• _emphasizing4.jpg
    _emphasizing4.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 475
The same thing for name of the tracks and/or tag name wich start with "$" and "@" character.
So, now is easy for you to debug emphasizing background function.

Maybe there are some other characters wich affect emphasizing function, but we used only these three...

Attachments

• _emphasizing5.jpg
    _emphasizing5.jpg
    314 KB · Views: 527
  • _emphasizing6.jpg
    _emphasizing6.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 515
No label for Fade Out in Track Tool

Attachments

• _fade_out_no_label.jpg
    _fade_out_no_label.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 579
Even tracks without tags but with identifiers in their name are not displayed corectlly as playing track (background).

Attachments

• emph.jpg
    emph.jpg
    325.2 KB · Views: 521
After PC restart and change the layout (removed left panel and added work zone 2) background doesn't work for playing track.

Attachments

• emph2.jpg
    emph2.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 525
Dmitriy

There is a problem with LineIN.
RB 5.3 did not keep the settings for LineIN fades from RB 5.2.
Is there a way to set fades for LineIN's? In Windows XP, of course.

There are few problems:
- When I highlight a track for updating track info (tags), if in my playlist become active the next track, in Track Information area appear the current track which is playing, not the highlighted one.

So, this is not intended behavior for highlighted track. Highlighted function must keep in Track information area its info, even if other track from the playlist become active.

pety said:
There are few problems:
- When I highlight a track for updating track info (tags), if in my playlist become active the next track, in Track Information area appear the current track which is playing, not the highlighted one.

So, this is not intended behavior for highlighted track. Highlighted function must keep in Track information area its info, even if other track from the playlist become active.
This issue is very very important too.

pety said:
Dmitriy
I know now why in some cases emhasizing works and in other cases doesn't.
When I have a track wich its name starts with character like this "#" emphasizing function for the track wich is playing doesn't function.
After testing this, I suppose that's because you use the # and @ characters as file type identifiers. In this case it conflicts with the file type's own background color.

pety said:
There is a problem with LineIN.
RB 5.3 did not keep the settings for LineIN fades from RB 5.2.
Is there a way to set fades for LineIN's? In Windows XP, of course.
Can you please provide mode information on that? Where the fades were stored?

pety said:
There are few problems:

Yes, you're correct, a new setting will be added to control it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back