RadioBOSS 5.5 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
nelson c said:
I thought I was going to have a complete redesign of the day and start time on the Planner section.
Although they added "number week" and "ignore year", which are very useful. Occurs that several times is must run an event in several dates different and this only is possible duplicating events.

Maybe you can add something like. "Moments of start": a radiobutton that have the options "one only": works as until now. "many": the date section disappears and is replaced by a list. with the option of adding various dates for that event. (see image)
Awesome! I was thinking at another way to do that, but yours is better

There was an error in Live in this morning. No bugreport but I made a screen capture.

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 405
nelson c said:
After the post above are still doing tests. Use a 3500 Swapers folder, and it takes me about 15 minutes to generate the lists.(external drive)
And then I went to update it and it takes another 15 minutes.
There is no problem here, but I was wondering if it would be better to save a sort of auxiliary playlist, with the exact duration of each file. Then is would prevent rescan all the folder whenever it modifies the advertising. or when you use the command ADSUpdate
Yes, this is mostly because Gap Killer is used, it scans each track for silence and this operation is time consuming. I think this can be cached.

nelson c said:
I wonder because they limit the amount of sweapers. For the people that only can use a swepers, an option "only one a sweapers" would be correct.
I'm using music and institutional as sweapers. I think serious optimal algorithm to take the amount of Sweapers you want, whereupon more absolutely would be possible (which is very good for not always repeat the same thing).
My idea is that the algorithm decides the amount of sweapers, provided is respect the time established (as currently does), and not repeat a sweapers in a same block to fill.
Do you mean it shouldn't take the same sweeper twice in the same block? It's hard to understand due to language barrier :)

nelson c said:
An error quite strange just of happen.
Is active the option maximum time of waiting in the list, while the event had begun.
According to the log, was at the very moment that ended one of the events in the list. They tested two files to the produce is this.
Can you please provide more information on this one?

pety said:
There was an error in Live in this morning. No bugreport but I made a screen capture.
That's odd. Is it possible that this profile file was used somewhere else, e.g. you created backup at the same time, or this folder resides on a drive that is synchronized (e.g. Dropbox)?

pety said:
Search -> Folder doesn't work.
Are there any error messages? Please also note that it doesn't look into subfolders - perhaps this is the problem.

djsoft said:
pety said:
That's odd. Is it possible that this profile file was used somewhere else, e.g. you created backup at the same time, or this folder resides on a drive that is synchronized (e.g. Dropbox)?

pety said:
Search -> Folder doesn't work.
Are there any error messages? Please also note that it doesn't look into subfolders - perhaps this is the problem.
FirstProblem: I did not any thing you mentioned. I was in live and it just happened.
Second Problem: Yes there were subfolders.

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
After the post above are still doing tests. Use a 3500 Swapers folder, and it takes me about 15 minutes to generate the lists.(external drive)
And then I went to update it and it takes another 15 minutes.
There is no problem here, but I was wondering if it would be better to save a sort of auxiliary playlist, with the exact duration of each file. Then is would prevent rescan all the folder whenever it modifies the advertising. or when you use the command ADSUpdate
Yes, this is mostly because Gap Killer is used, it scans each track for silence and this operation is time consuming. I think this can be cached.
It would be a good addition :)
djsoft said:
nelson c said:
I wonder because they limit the amount of sweapers. For the people that only can use a swepers, an option "only one a sweapers" would be correct.
I'm using music and institutional as sweapers. I think serious optimal algorithm to take the amount of Sweapers you want, whereupon more absolutely would be possible (which is very good for not always repeat the same thing).
My idea is that the algorithm decides the amount of sweapers, provided is respect the time established (as currently does), and not repeat a sweapers in a same block to fill.
Do you mean it shouldn't take the same sweeper twice in the same block? It's hard to understand due to language barrier :)
Seems that not is doing a good job the translator.

In summary words:
Currently it can select the amount maximum of sweepers to use.
This in my opinion do not have much sense.

Would be better that the algorithm of ADS Scheduler, choose the amount of tracks that need. (without maximum)

pety said:
FirstProblem: I did not any thing you mentioned. I was in live and it just happened.
OK... I don't see a reason why it may happen then, even theoretically. I suppose you have Resume Playback or Auto save profile enabled, and saving the profile failed - it's not critical, just an error message (and the next save attempt will likely be successful). Pleas let me know if it happens again.

pety said:
Second Problem: Yes there were subfolders.
It searches in the folder itself, subfolders are ignored. There's a bug when the folder doesn't have any music tracks though - will be fixed.

nelson c said:
In summary words:
Currently it can select the amount maximum of sweepers to use.
This in my opinion do not have much sense.

Would be better that the algorithm of ADS Scheduler, choose the amount of tracks that need. (without maximum)
It can be extended (but some limit has to be), I'm not sure where the 3 sweeper limit originally came from, but there was a reason :)

djsoft said:
pety said:
OK... I don't see a reason why it may happen then, even theoretically. I suppose you have Resume Playback or Auto save profile enabled, and saving the profile failed - it's not critical, just an error message (and the next save attempt will likely be successful). Pleas let me know if it happens again.
I have both active: Resume Playback and AutoSave Profile. Maybe antivirus was checking it and the profile could not been saved in that moment. By the way. AutoSave Profile is set at 30 min. That means (perhaps) that it was an accident...

pety said:
I have both active: Resume Playback and AutoSave Profile. Maybe antivirus was checking it and the profile could not been saved in that moment. By the way. AutoSave Profile is set at 30 min. That means (perhaps) that it was an accident...
Yes, antivirus is likely to be a problem here.

I'm testing the API events and it works very well :D

However, I cannot find way to start advertising with a single command API events. I would like something as in DTMF that is starts the event that this next on schedule.
the command could be something like:

pass=1234&action=schedule&type=runrange&id=[AdScheduler]

A doubt:
To modify an event, is necessary pass you all them fields of the xml? or with the ID and the field changing is enough?

nelson c said:

However, I cannot find way to start advertising with a single command API events. I would like something as in DTMF that is starts the event that this next on schedule.

You can gen events list, filter all that have the "[AdScheduler]" name, then find the one that has closest start time - it's the "IntTimeToStart" field, please see this post for information about this field: https://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,4663.msg22458.html#msg22458

nelson c said:
A doubt:
To modify an event, is necessary pass you all them fields of the xml? or with the ID and the field changing is enough?
Yes, currently you'll need to specify all fields. Anyway, you already have all fields from the "list" command, so you just modify what you need.

djsoft said:
nelson c said:

You can gen events list, filter all that have the "[AdScheduler]" name, then find the one that has closest start time - it's the "IntTimeToStart" field, please see this post for information about this field: https://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,4663.msg22458.html#msg22458

nelson c said:
A doubt:
Yes, currently you'll need to specify all fields. Anyway, you already have all fields from the "list" command, so you just modify what you need.
OK but here there is a problem.
If the event is triggered by API 5 minutes earlier. Then when you set time will be run.

nelson c said:
If the event is triggered by API 5 minutes earlier. Then when you set time will be run.
You can check it in your script and do not run events that will soon be started anyway. Or prevent event from starting: click the arrow button near the Run Now button, and check the "If Run Now was used, skip next scheduled launch" option.

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
You can check it in your script and do not run events that will soon be started anyway. Or prevent event from starting: click the arrow button near the Run Now button, and check the "If Run Now was used, skip next scheduled launch" option.
The idea of this is to use start of trading blocs from the API of the mismanera that with DTMF tones. (but not the audience perceives it)
Why wait to be home hours, is not an option, because tournament the main transmission.
The idea is to send commands API from the header to the repeaters at the moment which must begin issuing local advertising.

The second alternative seems valid, but I have a doubt:
If you then run the ADSUpdate command, this configuration is maintained?

I think in simple terms: Ability to run event/schedule on demand without an actual schedule time/date or in addition to the schedule?

Just like doing a "Run Now" on a windows scheduled task

eddr said:
I think in simple terms: Ability to run event/schedule on demand without an actual schedule time/date or in addition to the schedule?

Just like doing a "Run Now" on a windows scheduled task
[/quote
I am afraid I do not understand the text translated into Spanish

I found a Bug:
When you use the player of simultaneous, the option "send to the server the name of the task instead of the track title" does not work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back