RadioBOSS 5.6 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
djsoft said:
Do you mean that playcount in the playlist is also missing sometimes?

What I told you in the playlist shows the normal count, it just is not showing in the library search

Attachments

• Erro.png
    Erro.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 356
Please right-click in the search list and make sure the "Read additional information" option is checked. It should resolve the playcount issue.

djsoft said:
Please right-click in the search list and make sure the "Read additional information" option is checked. It should resolve the playcount issue.

After checking the option worked. I thought it worked as the column marking the date of last playback, in this I never needed to check the option for additional information and it works normally. Thanks for the tip! :D

celso said:
After checking the option worked. I thought it worked as the column marking the date of last playback, in this I never needed to check the option for additional information and it works normally
If the option is not checked, it will read the data from the music library file, but this data can be outdated.

FREDERICVELU said:
Big crash, see bugreport attchment
This bug report does not have enough information to identify the problem... Please click Help->Contact support->Send bug reports, it will send us the other bug reports and it will help to identify the problem.

Good morning Dmitry, I have some suggestions for the program, who knows it can be implemented in future versions:

01- Let the file explorer have the option of choosing a specific workbook instead of just showing the whole file tree of the computer.

02 - If it were possible in the Ads Sheduler , also program a list track, type list of stickers (track list) in the middle of the commercials and not only in the beginning and end of block. This could be done automatically by choosing a sticker every 1, 2, 3, or more commercial, so that the program takes into account also the end of block.

03 - To work in network, that is to say having program installed in another machine outside the main studio, to update the programming, since when we are live it is difficult to interrupt to program commercials and other things. Usually this is done by someone else and not by the sound engineer.

I want to state that RadioBoss has been an excellent tool, much better than a famous program used here in Brazil. I think we will definitely use it when this final version comes out, for now we are using the trial version.

Thank you very much in advance :D

celso said:
01- Let the file explorer have the option of choosing a specific workbook instead of just showing the whole file tree of the computer.
This is planned for one of the nearest updates, should be in one of the RadioBOSS 5.6.x releases.

celso said:
02 - If it were possible in the Ads Sheduler , also program a list track, type list of stickers (track list) in the middle of the commercials and not only in the beginning and end of block. This could be done automatically by choosing a sticker every 1, 2, 3, or more commercial, so that the program takes into account also the end of block.
This one is also planned, but it's more likely to be added in version 5.7.

celso said:
03 - To work in network, that is to say having program installed in another machine outside the main studio, to update the programming, since when we are live it is difficult to interrupt to program commercials and other things. Usually this is done by someone else and not by the sound engineer.
Changing commercials does not require you to stop RadioBOSS. Usually we advice using any remote control tool for Windows (e.g.  Windows Remote Desktop) to control RadioBOSS from another location.

djsoft said:
Changing commercials does not require you to stop RadioBOSS. Usually we advice using any remote control tool for Windows (e.g.  Windows Remote Desktop) to control RadioBOSS from another location.

I think I was not well understood, I said networking in the sense of being able to program the commercials and other things out of the studio more while there are people working on it. Using a remote access tool like team veiwer and others is possible, I have to interfere in the computer screen while there are people working there, the idea is to be able to update the programming from another computer in the network, which also has a copy Of RadioBoss and, update the studio programming from this computer outside the studio.

celso said:
I said networking in the sense of being able to program the commercials and other things out of the studio
OK - in this case, I currently can't promise anything. We'll take in to account this request for the future, though.

djsoft said:
celso said:
I said networking in the sense of being able to program the commercials and other things out of the studio
OK - in this case, I currently can't promise anythings. We'll take in to account this request for the future, though.
It could be as simple as putting the files on a network drive and from Radioboss allow you to use a network folder for the playlists of ADSScheduler.

This would also be very useful for example to handle several plants, with different advertising.
Each station has a different folder. Then from a single PC the publicity of all the transmitting plants is configured.
Bone after setting, you should drag the playlists and ads, to the synchronized folder of that station

Would it be possible to add other commands to the cart wall as it already works Time Announcement and teaser? I would like to use at least some of them, such as enabling and disabling the voice track. I know I can run on adding direct commands in the list as well as in event scheduler, I believe it could be useful to streamline at some point.

nelson c said:
It could be as simple as putting the files on a network drive and from Radioboss allow you to use a network folder for the playlists of ADSScheduler.
This is already possible and it doesn't require any additions to RadioBOSS. I was thinking of a more complex solution, where you can "link" two or more instances of RadioBOSS and export data between them, and also make it work not only for local network, but using internet as well.

celso said:
Would it be possible to add other commands to the cart wall as it already works Time Announcement and teaser? I would like to use at least some of them, such as enabling and disabling the voice track. I know I can run on adding direct commands in the list as well as in event scheduler, I believe it could be useful to streamline at some point.
Will be considered for the future - thank you for the suggestion.

djsoft said:
Quote from: nelson c on June 08, 2017, 11:34:34 AM
This is already possible and it doesn't require any additions to RadioBOSS. I was thinking of a more complex solution, where you can "link" two or more instances of RadioBOSS and export data between them, and also make it work not only for local network, but using internet as well.

I have used the system as follows

In our station we use sound processing through a computer and not a physical audio processor, through it we also send the radio signal to the internet.
So we did the following, taking advantage of this computer that processes the sound of the radio, I installed in it a copy of RadioBoss and we generate all advertising programming from this computer that saves the generated lists in a folder that is in network (\\ publicity) . I do ADS Sheduler automatic update schedule for 3 times a day.

On the live studio computer;

We set up the live studio ADS Sheduler the same folder on the network that we chose for the computer outside the studio (\\ publicity).
We do the same programming in ADS Sheduler by exactly scoring the same schedules and inserting in them at least one jingle to generate only the marked blocks that will have content.

We do this by doing the following

First step: we generate the programming grid in the studio live

Step 2: We generate the programming of blocks with all advertising by the computer outside the studio, that replaced the lists and that are in the folder of the network (\\ publicity) already with all the programming of publicity.

Thus, all advertising can be changed at any time on the computer outside the studio, without having to wait to finish a program that is being done in the radio studio as well as access from anywhere remotely.

Note: On the out-of-studio computer we dialed in the ADS Scheduler to launch the stop list events, since it is only for updating the advertising blocks, and I also dialed RadioBoss to work without a sound card.

Cheshunt Radio said:
How do I turn off the played tracks from changing colour to red?
It's not red by default... You set the played tracks color in Settings: http://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/index.html

djsoft said:
Cheshunt Radio said:
How do I turn off the played tracks from changing colour to red?
It's not red by default... You set the played tracks color in Settings: http://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/index.html
Correct! But is there a way to revert back to the default setting?  Any colour I select does not "Reset" to default and there seems to be no other option!

Cheshunt Radio said:
Correct! But is there a way to revert back to the default setting?  Any colour I select does not "Reset" to default and there seems to be no other option!
You can select one of the predefined styles, they will reset all style settings, including the played track color.

Hello,

Upgraded the studio PC's from 5.5.4.0 to 5.6.0.6 yesterday. Whenever our scheduler imports a schedule to run, the first spot in the schedule plays twice before it moves on to the next spot.

For example we have 5 files that get brought up to play at x:19. The first file will play. the little (1) indicator (playlist queue) will still appear next to the first file while it is playing. Once it has finished playing, the (1) disappears, however the first file replays again. It doesn't matter what the file is.

The way we upgraded from 5.5.4.0 to 5.6.0.6 was to just install over the existing installation. All the profiles etc. are otherwise the same, all the settings haven't been adjusted.

Is there anything we should have done differently to that? Or is this a bug?

djsoft said:
Cheshunt Radio said:
You can select one of the predefined styles, they will reset all style settings, including the played track color.
That worked! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back