RadioBOSS 5.6 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
celso said:
I wish they could block access to the applications of the program by unauthorized people, this is done with the user control, however with the program closed or before logging into the system, it is possible to run the applications like the library, AdSheduler and all of them . I had already raised this issue in version 5.5. It turns out that user locking only works after logging into the program. I believe the solution is to not allow anything to run without RadioBoss being open.
It was improved in 5.6, now it uses the last logged in user credentials when modules are started directly from the folder - if you login as user with no Ads Scheduler rights, then it will not start if you try "AdsScheduler.exe" from the folder. We'll consider changing that, and reset access rights when RadioBOSS is closed so that no modules can be started.

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
A small noise is heard at the end of the teaser closing, (this is not in the closing file)
If it doesn't play there, I can upload an audio capture.
Does it always happen? A sound capture should help, as well as end jingle that you use.
It happens all the time, only sometimes it's more noticeable.
Here attached a demonstration, (which amplify the problem to make it more noticeable) and the original file.

The demonstration is processed, because I found it very difficult to take the main exit but in the console without processing you hear this same noise.

Attached some settings that I have.
The teaser mix points are that they come by default

Attachments

• Fin.mp3
    180.6 KB · Views: 297
  • Teaser problem.mp3
    16.8 KB · Views: 318
  • Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    7 KB · Views: 367
  • Sin t?tulo2.png
    Sin t?tulo2.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 352
For some reason related artists did not do a good job. I do not think it was a few clues that meet the criterion. (There is enough music in that category.) The two songs belong to the same category in Playlist Gen Pro, is set to play two songs followed by the same category)

Attachments

• Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 370
nelson c said:
Here attached a demonstration, (which amplify the problem to make it more noticeable) and the original file.
I tested it with your file here on a couple of PCs and the problem did not reproduce... Please try playing a teaser when there's no following track - do you hear the noise?

nelson c said:
For some reason related artists did not do a good job. I do not think it was a few clues that meet the criterion. (There is enough music in that category.) The two songs belong to the same category in Playlist Gen Pro, is set to play two songs followed by the same category)
Please check the playlist generator log, are there any error messages? The log is located in the settings folder in the Logs folder.

Good morning, I'm working to translate RadioBoss into Portuguese Brazil, but I've noticed that several parts in the program and modules do not have a translation match. I would like to do something quite complete, if possible have the file for translation in full.

The program is not showing the number of reproductions of the songs.

Attachments

• Biblioteca.png
    Biblioteca.png
    52.4 KB · Views: 348
djsoft said:
nelson c said:
Please check the playlist generator log, are there any error messages? The log is located in the settings folder in the Logs folder.
None :(, this is the record of that playlist:
Code:
[30/05/2017 01:33:15 a.m.] --------------------------------
[30/05/2017 02:00:00 a.m.] Preset: Programacion Diaria
[30/05/2017 02:00:00 a.m.] Generation started.
[30/05/2017 02:00:00 a.m.] Loading category "-------Separador-------"
[30/05/2017 02:00:01 a.m.] Category "-------Separador-------": loaded 26 tracks
[30/05/2017 02:00:01 a.m.] Tracks after filters applied: 26
[30/05/2017 02:00:01 a.m.] Loading category "-------Destacado de la Semana------"
[30/05/2017 02:00:01 a.m.] Category "-------Destacado de la Semana------": loaded 1 tracks
[30/05/2017 02:00:01 a.m.] Tracks after filters applied: 1
[30/05/2017 02:00:01 a.m.] Loading category "--------Clasico-------"
[30/05/2017 02:00:01 a.m.] Category "--------Clasico-------": loaded 2 tracks
[30/05/2017 02:00:01 a.m.] Tracks after filters applied: 2
[30/05/2017 02:00:01 a.m.] Loading category "*******Pisador********"
[30/05/2017 02:00:02 a.m.] Category "*******Pisador********": loaded 4 tracks
[30/05/2017 02:00:02 a.m.] Tracks after filters applied: 4
[30/05/2017 02:00:02 a.m.] Loading category "Alta"
[30/05/2017 02:00:04 a.m.] Category "Alta": loaded 40 tracks
[30/05/2017 02:00:04 a.m.] Tracks after filters applied: 40
[30/05/2017 02:00:04 a.m.] Loading category "Baja"
[30/05/2017 02:00:11 a.m.] Category "Baja": loaded 101 tracks
[30/05/2017 02:00:11 a.m.] Tracks after filters applied: 101
[30/05/2017 02:00:11 a.m.] Loading category "Outlet"
[30/05/2017 02:04:58 a.m.] Category "Outlet": loaded 4698 tracks
[30/05/2017 02:04:58 a.m.] Tracks after filters applied: 355
[30/05/2017 02:04:58 a.m.] Loading category "Internacional"
[30/05/2017 02:07:58 a.m.] Category "Internacional": loaded 2741 tracks
[30/05/2017 02:07:58 a.m.] Tracks after filters applied: 1164
[30/05/2017 02:07:58 a.m.] Loading category "Rock (Nacional y Latino)"
[30/05/2017 02:08:54 a.m.] Category "Rock (Nacional y Latino)": loaded 1101 tracks
[30/05/2017 02:08:54 a.m.] Tracks after filters applied: 711
[30/05/2017 02:08:54 a.m.] Loading category "Reggaeton Y Latinos Bailables y Brasileros"
[30/05/2017 02:09:48 a.m.] Category "Reggaeton Y Latinos Bailables y Brasileros": loaded 949 tracks
[30/05/2017 02:09:48 a.m.] Tracks after filters applied: 240
[30/05/2017 02:09:48 a.m.] Loading category "Nuevos Sonidos"
[30/05/2017 02:09:50 a.m.] Category "Nuevos Sonidos": loaded 30 tracks
[30/05/2017 02:09:50 a.m.] Tracks after filters applied: 30
[30/05/2017 02:09:50 a.m.] Loading category "Latinos"
[30/05/2017 02:11:00 a.m.] Category "Latinos": loaded 1295 tracks
[30/05/2017 02:11:00 a.m.] Tracks after filters applied: 746
[30/05/2017 02:11:00 a.m.] Loading category "Clasicos Movidos"
[30/05/2017 02:11:21 a.m.] Category "Clasicos Movidos": loaded 308 tracks
[30/05/2017 02:11:21 a.m.] Tracks after filters applied: 308
[30/05/2017 02:11:21 a.m.] Loading category "Destacado de la Semana"
[30/05/2017 02:11:21 a.m.] Category "Destacado de la Semana": loaded 1 tracks
[30/05/2017 02:11:21 a.m.] Tracks after filters applied: 1
[30/05/2017 02:16:31 a.m.] Completed. Duration: 18:01:03
[30/05/2017 02:16:31 a.m.] Saved file: R:\Listas De Reproduccion\Listas de programacion\programacion diaria.m3u8
Attachment capture all the configuration of those two tracks.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    33.4 KB · Views: 339
djsoft said:
nelson c said:
I tested it with your file here on a couple of PCs and the problem did not reproduce... Please try playing a teaser when there's no following track - do you hear the noise?
The same thing happens.
Here capture the audio of RadioBOSS with the internal log. In the end you hear this little "click", although not noticeable here, the sound processing makes it more noticeable.

Attachments

• 3114-20-43.mp3
    519.2 KB · Views: 282
nelson c said:
On the status bar is the catacter "&" In the Spanish language

The same character appeared here in Portuguese. I changed the program to another language and then returned the previous one and restarted the program, so it showed normal, the other way was to set the same language twice, it also worked that way. One detail is that when you change language not all menus are changing at the time, it is necessary to restart the program. This was not the case in version 5.5. Apparently has a problem!

Dmitriy, I need to tell you, that you've made a very good job with RB 5.6 beta.
I am proud to use the final when all your hard work is done!

So simply: Thank you, for all. :)

celso said:
Good morning, I'm working to translate RadioBoss into Portuguese Brazil, but I've noticed that several parts in the program and modules do not have a translation match. I would like to do something quite complete, if possible have the file for translation in full.
You could use the english translation files as they are, copy them in a seperate folder and translate them.
But notice: There are strings - like in german (and maybe other) translation - that aren't implemented in the translation engine yet.
You could write Dmitriy an email with missing strings. Until they are added you should be patient. :)

se-schwarz said:
celso said:
You could use the english translation files as they are, copy them in a seperate folder and translate them.
But notice: There are strings - like in german (and maybe other) translation - that aren't implemented in the translation engine yet.
You could write Dmitriy an email with missing strings. Until they are added you should be patient. :)

Good morning, the translation into Portuguese Brazil is already ready, let's wait what is missing to be released for translation! ;)

celso said:
Yes, some strings are currently missing for various reasons... If you find some strings missing, please let me know about it.

I have a question though. Is Portuguese language different compared to Portuguese Brazilian?

celso said:
If you add those songs to the playlist, do you see the playcount number in the Track Information box under the playlist?

nelson c said:
None , this is the record of that playlist
Thank you, reports indicate no problems. How often does it happen, and does it happen with different artists?

nelson c said:
Here capture the audio of RadioBOSS with the internal log. In the end you hear this little "click", although not noticeable here, the sound processing makes it more noticeable.
There's no click at the end in the file you attached... At least I did not notice it even after looking at its waveform :)

nelson c said:
On the status bar is the catacter "&" In the Spanish language
celso said:
The same character appeared here in Portuguese.
Yes, it's a bug in status bar component - will be fixed in the next update, thanks for mentioning it.

se-schwarz said:
Dmitriy, I need to tell you, that you've made a very good job with RB 5.6 beta.
I am proud to use the final when all your hard work is done!
Thank you very much! It's always good to hear the good words about the software! :)

se-schwarz said:
There are strings - like in german (and maybe other) translation - that aren't implemented in the translation engine yet.
All translation files are synchronized automatically, so if the translation string is missed in one of the translations, it's missed in all of the translations.

djsoft said:
celso said:
Yes, some strings are currently missing for various reasons... If you find some strings missing, please let me know about it.

I have a question though. Is Portuguese language different compared to Portuguese Brazilian?

Good evening, I can make a report with the screens where there is no translation, when possible make the translations available. As for the Portuguese of Brazil, there really is a lot of difference in the words used, as well as in the way of understanding and expressing.

djsoft said:
celso said:
If you add those songs to the playlist, do you see the playcount number in the Track Information box under the playlist?

The playlist usually shows the number of plays

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
None , this is the record of that playlist
Thank you, reports indicate no problems. How often does it happen, and does it happen with different artists?
This is the first time I've seen this happen. But if it happened I guess there's some problem :)

celso said:
I can make a report with the screens where there is no translation, when possible make the translations available
Yes, it would be good if you point out places with missing translation.

celso said:
The playlist usually shows the number of plays
Do you mean that playcount in the playlist is also missing sometimes?

nelson c said:
This is the first time I've seen this happen. But if it happened I guess there's some problem
This is odd... Playlist Generator is tested in automated way to find such bugs, and currently there are no known issues with artists repeating. If it happened only once, it can be some, sort of glitch... I think we should wait and see when/if it happens again. In this case, please send the preset you use with repeated music files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back