Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't restore any backup files

Attachments

• radioboss_backup.png
    radioboss_backup.png
    118.2 KB · Views: 554
pety said:
Track Tool doesn't correctly update time bar after resizing.
It's not resized immediately, but after a while - we'll check if there's a bug.

pety said:
When I have a track with uppercase letter then font color is black. Otherwise it is white.
Is that a bug?
It doesn't reproduce here. I think it has something to do with your style setup in RadioBOSS.

tljay said:
I can't restore any backup files
It could be because backup or RadioBOSS installation is damaged. Please try reinstalling RadioBOSS, you can try installing it to a different folder, and then restore backup.

I want to do a radioboss backup from pc1,
this is only limited, as can be seen in the picture.
then I want to restore the backup on pc2,
that does not work out.
I already have everything uninstalled on pc2, and also installed in another directory.
Unfortunately without success.

Attachments

• backup.png
    backup.png
    211.2 KB · Views: 446
  • restore.png
    restore.png
    168.5 KB · Views: 424
In the What's New list of the 5.7 Beta Release it states:
  Improved the way Track Lists are displayed in the playlist.
With this change, the track info is only displayed while the track is playing and then is replaced with the new display once the song ends.
I assume this is the intended change but, for me, it is not nearly as useful as the previous method of displaying the track info during the entire playlist rotation. I would appreciate your review of this change.

So far, 5.7.0.7 is quite stable and is testing well.

Keep up the good work and thanks.

Is it true that the Segue editor doesn't work on currently playing tracks? So track 1 is playing, and i wanted to setup the Segue for the upcoming track, it doesn't work?

---

I noticed a small bug:

When I enable "Mic and VU meter in the center", the MIC button is not showing below. When I disable it, the button pops up at the bottom right

---

Question:

Can't I have my mic being processed by the FX chain as well? When I choose DSP... and activate the same processing tool(s), the music is not being processed anymore

---

When I press the MIC button, i hear myself. I don't want that, so I enable "Output to encoders only" in the settings. But then my voice is not streamed as well. The music goes down when I push MIC but my voice is not heard.

-- Edit: last "bug" has been fixed apparently. I changed the input for the mic from DirectSound to WASAPI and I hear myself now. Changed it back and works as well. Maybe something was stuck in the background.

tljay said:
I want to do a radioboss backup from pc1,
this is only limited, as can be seen in the picture.
then I want to restore the backup on pc2,
that does not work out.
I already have everything uninstalled on pc2, and also installed in another directory.
Unfortunately without success.
It's hard to tell what's going wrong. If you have antivirus installed, please try turning it off while you restore the backup.

WNAQ-db.com said:
I assume this is the intended change but, for me, it is not nearly as useful as the previous method of displaying the track info during the entire playlist rotation.
Very often it showed incorrect information, as different tracks were later chosen to be played. Now it displays information when it surely knows what track is selected.

celso said:
The same thing happens here too.
Do you use any antivirus software?

Riddle said:
Is it true that the Segue editor doesn't work on currently playing tracks? So track 1 is playing, and i wanted to setup the Segue for the upcoming track, it doesn't work?
Currently this is not supported.

Riddle said:
When I enable "Mic and VU meter in the center", the MIC button is not showing below. When I disable it, the button pops up at the bottom right
The bug does not reproduce here. Can you please send a screenshot?

Riddle said:
Can't I have my mic being processed by the FX chain as well? When I choose DSP... and activate the same processing tool(s), the music is not being processed anymore
Technically it's not possible (without using hacks) - one plugin can only be loaded once. If you already use it for music, it won't work (or work incorrectly) if you also select it for mic.

celso said:
Riddle said:

I'm using avast antivirus
Please try turning it off and restore the backup. It appears that Avast is blocking some operations that backup module is using.

djsoft said:
Quote from: celso on Today at 01:15:29 PM
Quote from: Riddle on February 22, 2018, 01:05:19 PM

Please try turning it off and restore the backup. It appears that Avast is blocking some operations that backup module is using.

I deactivated the antivirus and it continues the same thing, it does not restore.

celso said:
djsoft said:
Quote from: celso on Today at 01:15:29 PM
Quote from: Riddle on February 22, 2018, 01:05:19 PM

I deactivated the antivirus and it continues the same thing, it does not restore.
I have the same problem

We'll improve error message details in the future updates, this will allow to understand what goes wrong.

Backup can be restored manually:

1. Install 7ZIP: http://www.7-zip.org/download.html

2. Open RadioBOSS, in the menu click Settings->Open Settings folder. Close RadioBOSS but leave the settings folder opened.

3. Open the backup file in 7ZIP and copy all the files from there to the settings folder.

the backup was working correctly in the last radioboss versions (5.6.2)
with introducing of new beta versions (5.7) now it does not

please update

thank you
djsoft said:
We'll improve error message details in the future updates, this will allow to understand what goes wrong.

Backup can be restored manually:

1. Install 7ZIP: http://www.7-zip.org/download.html

2. Open RadioBOSS, in the menu click Settings->Open Settings folder. Close RadioBOSS but leave the settings folder opened.

3. Open the backup file in 7ZIP and copy all the files from there to the settings folder.

tljay said:
the backup was working correctly in the last radioboss versions (5.6.2)
with introducing of new beta versions (5.7) now it does not
The backup was not changed between those versions, so it's a coincidence. Something else had changed on your computer and it stopped working. We'll improve the error message to provide the reason why it had failed.

Problem of artist repetition in RB.

I found a playlist that skipped a repeat rule. In this case the two tracks have the Artist Tag correctly, there are no collaborations. And according to the log,it is discarded  the cause was that there were clues in a category and I insert a random track

The repetition settings that I enclose in a capture are loaded in each music category

Code:
[28/02/2018 05:00:09 a.m.] Category "--------Frases-------": loaded 40 tracks
[28/02/2018 05:00:09 a.m.] Tracks after filters applied: 40
[28/02/2018 05:00:09 a.m.] Loading category "Musica Trasnoche"
[28/02/2018 05:27:38 a.m.] Category "Musica Trasnoche": loaded 21447 tracks
[28/02/2018 05:27:41 a.m.] Tracks excluded (priority less than zero): 10
[28/02/2018 05:27:41 a.m.] Tracks after filters applied: 21058
[28/02/2018 05:27:41 a.m.] Loading category "Super Clasicos Trasnoche"
[28/02/2018 05:30:40 a.m.] Category "Super Clasicos Trasnoche": loaded 2810 tracks
[28/02/2018 05:30:40 a.m.] Tracks after filters applied: 2486
[28/02/2018 05:30:40 a.m.] Loading category "Dos Ultimos A?os"
[28/02/2018 05:55:08 a.m.] Category "Dos Ultimos A?os": loaded 21447 tracks
[28/02/2018 05:55:16 a.m.] Tracks excluded (priority less than zero): 46
[28/02/2018 05:55:16 a.m.] Tracks after filters applied: 1410
[28/02/2018 05:55:16 a.m.] Loading category "Lentos"
[28/02/2018 05:55:41 a.m.] Category "Lentos": loaded 423 tracks
[28/02/2018 05:55:41 a.m.] Tracks excluded (priority less than zero): 1
[28/02/2018 05:55:41 a.m.] Tracks after filters applied: 422
[28/02/2018 05:58:44 a.m.] Completed. Duration: 5:00:01
[28/02/2018 05:58:44 a.m.] Saved file: R:\Listas De Reproduccion\Listas de programacion\Trasnoche.m3u8

Attachments

• 0.png
    0.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 391
  • 1.png
    1.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 411
  • 2.png
    2.png
    25.7 KB · Views: 400
I see that you reported the same bug before, with "U2" artist too: https://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,4651.msg22407.html#msg22407

We'll check if that's a bug.

Hello. I see in the news of the last version that there is an option to add a teaser to a playlist generator. Is it written here? I guess I missed it. How do you do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back