RadioBOSS 5.8 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
djsoft said:
The red line indicates the mix point, the blue fill indicates the fade out period. They may or may not be at the same point - it depends on the crossfade settings currently in action. I suggest opening a new topic about this where you provide more details, it will be easier to discuss there.

You did mention you had a bug with short files.
I will wait until 5.8.0.4 comes out and see what happens in there.

djsoft said:
Sasa Grbic said:
There is an option to add an item to the end of the list in the event options scheduler. I had a few situations that left one or two songs on the play list that did not play and it was scheduled to launch another playlist. I then had to stop the execution of the event and the play list manually added to the end of the existing play list. The insert a play list option does not match because that material is added to the current song.
Depending on what end result you wish to achieve, you should consider enabling the "Clear playlist" option for certain events, so it will clear the playlist before inserting the event.

I use the clear play list command. But here's the situation. It is exactly 17 hours and 59 minutes. A playlist that lasted 6 hours was played. At 6 pm, a new playlist is scheduled for 6 hours. In this playlist what needs to be finished are another one or two songs and the budget of RadioBOSS The last song should be released at 18 hours and 2 or three minutes. Only after the broadcast of the last song would start the next playlist. When I use clear play list, the complete previous list is deleted. So it would be a good command to "add to the end of the play list". I would then be able to put a clear play list at the end of the day and start a new playlist with the new day.

vk1337 // Basti said:
Short reminder: You said this was fixed in the last beta. Nope, it doesn't.
It was supposed to be fixed there, but it's not yet :) should be in the next update.

Sasa Grbic said:
I use MBprocess. http://hornplans.free.fr/mbprocess.html
Thank you, we'll check if there's something wrong with the custom VST UI.

DJSTU said:
You did mention you had a bug with short files.
I will wait until 5.8.0.4 comes out and see what happens in there.
The fix is already in the .3 version.

Sasa Grbic said:
So it would be a good command to "add to the end of the play list".
If playlists are inserted by scheduled events, you can enable the "If there are scheduled tracks in the playlist, enqueue" option - this will make it insert the new playlist to the end of the current playlist.

DJSTU said:
If you click TIME, and set up a scheduled event, like SAYTIME for example with "Repeat Every" x minutes
then change later to HOURS, the Repeat button fades and is unusable, BUT still has an X in it.
This is causing your Hours change to action, it goes thru all the motions, but in the final act does not insert TIME into the Playlist.
This bug does not reproduce here. The event always starts as it should, regardless of the state of the grayed out "Repeat" checkbox. Please confirm that the bug happens in the latest 5.8.0.3 update - if so, please send a screenshot of the event that does not start.

djsoft said:
This bug does not reproduce here. The event always starts as it should, regardless of the state of the grayed out "Repeat" checkbox. Please confirm that the bug happens in the latest 5.8.0.3 update - if so, please send a screenshot of the event that does not start.

You are quite right. Its not happening. I am not able to reproduce the Bug after a number of attempts.
I have since deleted the original event/s that caused the problem, and have started all new events since then.
Therefore I cannot be sure of what else was in the original event that may have been a factor in causing the problem.

After setting Intro/Outro (Ramp IN/Ramp OUT) the playlist doesn't display that, like you see on the screenshot attached.
Have to restart RadioBOSS evertime to see changes, or delete the song and add it new to the playlist. (Since Beta. Think this is because the way the TT works now.)

Attachments

• w1_001831.jpg
    w1_001831.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 356
djsoft said:
Quote from: Basti on 21-09-2018, 18:00:28

When setting Hook in/out or other things it doesn't set where I click... approx 1 second later

When you set the cursor somewhere, it shows you the current position. When you click the Set button for Hook In/Hook Out it will set this position for this point. It appears to work correctly here.
New update on this: You're right. When I stop at the point I want to set a point it's correctly.
But: Since I use RadioBOSS I've never stopped the playback in TrackTool to set an exactly point. Work finde before - but now....... not even more. That's really (!) bad, because not comfortable anymore.

Could you please integrate an additional button to "save changes forever" after editing a Track in Track Tool, and not only "Yes to all" for the current opened session/window?

And: Will you add strings to translation file for that prompt? :P Thank you!

...if I want to delete a tab.Also the theme isn't applied. (In Track Tool it does.)
I hope you're going well with seperating each of my studies. Should be clearer.

Attachments

• w1_001832.jpg
    w1_001832.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 286
Hi Dmitry,
there is a bug in playlist gen pro in this latest beta. It is filtering me because the rating of all the tracks is supposedly "0" and it is not like that. in the previous beta it worked fine.

I have MySQL

When saving a preset in the Playlist Generator, the Preset Group text is selected (if you have something at least in there). It looks a bit strange and doesn't make sense to have it selected.

Attachments

• PlaylistGeneratorPro_2018-10-14_02-19-09.png
    PlaylistGeneratorPro_2018-10-14_02-19-09.png
    34 KB · Views: 381
DJSTU said:
You are quite right. Its not happening. I am not able to reproduce the Bug after a number of attempts.
I have since deleted the original event/s that caused the problem, and have started all new events since then.
Therefore I cannot be sure of what else was in the original event that may have been a factor in causing the problem.
OK - if this happens again, please post a screenshot of the affected event.

vk1337 // Basti said:
After setting Intro/Outro (Ramp IN/Ramp OUT) the playlist doesn't display that, like you see on the screenshot attached.
Have to restart RadioBOSS evertime to see changes, or delete the song and add it new to the playlist. (Since Beta. Think this is because the way the TT works now.)
Did you use the Next/Prev buttons to switch to the other tracks?

vk1337 // Basti said:
New update on this: You're right. When I stop at the point I want to set a point it's correctly.
But: Since I use RadioBOSS I've never stopped the playback in TrackTool to set an exactly point. Work finde before - but now....... not even more. That's really (!) bad, because not comfortable anymore.
If I remember correctly, nothing was changes and this is how Track Tool had always worked. Can you please provide the steps top reproduce the issue?

vk1337 // Basti said:
Could you please integrate an additional button to "save changes forever" after editing a Track in Track Tool, and not only "Yes to all" for the current opened session/window?

And: Will you add strings to translation file for that prompt?  Thank you!
In this case, there should be a settings somewhere else to turn off the "Yes for all forever" setting, in case user changes the mind later... I think it should be changed again, please wait for the next version that will offer another solution for this.

vk1337 // Basti said:
...if I want to delete a tab.Also the theme isn't applied. (In Track Tool it does.)
I hope you're going well with seperating each of my studies. Should be clearer.
Themes in RadioBOSS work slightly different (for technical reasons, styling dialogs cause problems so we decided to leave them). The translations for some of the confirmation boxes is what we have planned for the future.

nelson c said:
there is a bug in playlist gen pro in this latest beta. It is filtering me because the rating of all the tracks is supposedly "0" and it is not like that. in the previous beta it worked fine.
There were no changes about it between the betas. It appears that at some point the NULL value is being converted to 0 (zero) - will be fixed.

Pretmaker said:
When saving a preset in the Playlist Generator, the Preset Group text is selected (if you have something at least in there). It looks a bit strange and doesn't make sense to have it selected.
Thank you - we'll check if it's a bug.

djsoft said:
Did you use the Next/Prev buttons to switch to the other tracks?
Yes, I did.
djsoft said:
Can you please provide the steps top reproduce the issue?
I will try to record a video while doing this - so that you can see it exactly as possible. You'll get a link within the next days. :)
djsoft said:
In this case, there should be a settings somewhere else to turn off the "Yes for all forever" setting, in case user changes the mind later... I think it should be changed again, please wait for the next version that will offer another solution for this.
Great! \o/
djsoft said:
Themes in RadioBOSS work slightly different (for technical reasons,...
I understand - thanks for explanation.

Dmitry, is there still a chance that the custom fields would be included in this beta as a filter in autointro?
Thanks

nelson c said:
Dmitry, is there still a chance that the custom fields would be included in this beta as a filter in autointro?
Thanks
I don't think so, I'm sorry for that.

Would it be possible to move the RECORD VOICETRACK / INSERT VOICETRACK from the main PLAYLIST menu to the right click menu in the playlist?  Right-clicking on a track in the playlist would bring up the option to insert or record a voicetrack. 
Could buttons be placed in the Columns for record and Insert voicetrack as there is already an "insert Stop" feature? 

Michael G said:
Would it be possible to move the RECORD VOICETRACK / INSERT VOICETRACK from the main PLAYLIST menu to the right click menu in the playlist?  Right-clicking on a track in the playlist would bring up the option to insert or record a voicetrack.   
Could buttons be placed in the Columns for record and Insert voicetrack as there is already an "insert Stop" feature? 
Thank you for your proposal! Yes, I think it would be possible to add those commands in the columns, but I'm not sure about the right-click menu, as those commands are mostly about the currently selected track, and adding two voice track related commands there doesn't really fit (except for "Insert voice track" maybe).

djsoft said:
Quote from: celso on October 08, 2018, 01:41:54 PM
Teaser does not work on pre-listening as before, I think it's a bug. Before the function was allowed to give pre-listening teaser, very useful function.
Thank you - will be fixed in the next update.

I also noticed that it is not possible to give pre-listening whatever the streaming address, time announcement  and text to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back