RadioBOSS 5.9 [beta]

Gostaria de relatar que ao pressionar f8 para abrir o mik, o cursor perde o foco da playlist de reprodu??o. Isto para quem usa leitor de telas, acaba se tornando um problema.

Grato.

Gostaria de sugerir um tempo maior para fechar o mik ap?s o pressionamento da tecla f8. Poderia ser algo configur?vel. Primeiro sobe o trilha e alguns segundos depois fecha o microfone.
Hoje, primeiro fecha o microfone e depois sobe a trilha.
Grato se puder rever estas quest?es.

Poeta Leandro Souza please write in English as this is the language of this forum.

southernfm said:
Reply #37 in this thread has the images
This will only happen if there is rights or access problem with RadioBOSS's settings folder. Sometimes this happens because antiviruses block access, do you use any 3rd party antivirus software?

djsoft said:
do you use any 3rd party antivirus software

No, just default Windows Defender. These errors have only appeared in the latest version, I haven't seen them previously.

I haven't seen the errors appear again today, but I'll keep an eye out for them.

djsoft said:
Quote from: Patrick De Bruyn on October 25, 2019, 10:07:32 AM

Some poeple asked me for the possibility to hide the left window but the Microphone and the VU meter should stay in the middle
    is this possible, maybe in one of the next updates?

You can use the View->Mic and VU in the center option, and then making the left panel smaller.
that is a possibillity but i dousnt hide the entire left of the Microphone and vu meter

What they want is to put the microphone and VU meter on his own and not integrated in the tools

HI would like to report that pressing f8 to open the microphone causes radioboss to lose focus on the playlist. This for those who use screen reader, becomes a problem.

I would like to suggest that it would be unclear in the next few ver- sions that we might set the microphone close time. Today when we press f8 the microphone closes sharply and the trail goes up. It would be better if the track went up and soon after the microphone closed, that is, there could be a short delay there.

southernfm said:
No, just default Windows Defender. These errors have only appeared in the latest version, I haven't seen them previously.
This part was not changed compared to version 5.8, it just copies some settings filed to the settings folder in AppData.

Poeta Leandro Souza said:
HI would like to report that pressing f8 to open the microphone causes radioboss to lose focus on the playlist. This for those who use screen reader, becomes a problem.
We'll fix it in the next update.

Poeta Leandro Souza said:
I would like to suggest that it would be unclear in the next few ver- sions that we might set the microphone close time. Today when we press f8 the microphone closes sharply and the trail goes up. It would be better if the track went up and soon after the microphone closed, that is, there could be a short delay there.
You can control playlist fade in after microphone is turned off, it's in Settings, Inputs.

Patrick De Bruyn said:
that is a possibillity but i dousnt hide the entire left of the Microphone and vu meter
Currently we do not plan on changing it (it will require a lot of modifications to the UI to make it happen), I'm sorry.

RadioBOSS 5.9.0.4 beta

What's new
  • Relay linear input with sound level monitor (relaystart 1/relaystart 2 commands to relay Input 1 and Input 2 respectively)
  • Additional options for "makelibrary" command to scan for silence, normalize tracks and detect mix point (to create command, in Music Library click Tools->Schedule library update; an example command included below)
  • Updated BPM detection algorithm
  • Added Tags column to the playlist
  • Genre and language lists are sorted
  • ?any file name template for scheduler (matches any part of file name)
  • Duration sort bug fix in Search
  • Improved tags drag-n-drop
  • Fixed: %bpm did not work in print template
  • Fixed jingles list edit bug
  • Fixed: sweeper configuration was not saved in full

makelibrary command example ("skip" option means that it will skip tracks with value already present):
makelibrary <normalize:-9.0;skip|silence:skip|mixpoint:-14;skip> "main.xml"|"D:\Music"

Download: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_beta_5.9.0.4.exe

As for the update of the music library, I think that a section could also be included to eliminate tracks that do not exist or have been deleted.
On the other hand, I was watching the ad programmer and, as for the separators, something could be done so that they do not air after each announcement but every X ads. Sometimes it can be something repetitive.
Thank you

djsoft said:
This part was not changed compared to version 5.8, it just copies some settings filed to the settings folder in AppData.

The message has only appeared in the latest beta. I'll install beta 5.9.0.4. today.

The errors did come back today:

Permissions of the C:\Program Files (x86)\RadioBOSS\Style\(Default).rbstyle file:
SYSTEM [F]
Administrators [F]
Users [R]

Permissions of C:\Users\RadioBOSS\AppData\Roaming\djsoft.net\RadioBOSS_107708674\Style\(Default).rbstyle file
SYSTEM [F]
Admin [F]
RadioBOSS [F]
Administrators [F]

Judging by the frequency of the errors it looks like it's trying to override the default style periodically. What purpose does this serve in the application?

Also separately - we're using 'SouthernFM.rbstyle' I believe - we load our own profile, so I don't know why the default one is trying to be copied across so frequently.

Attachments

• errors.JPG
    errors.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 330
jopara said:
As for the update of the music library, I think that a section could also be included to eliminate tracks that do not exist or have been deleted.
This happens by default when you use the makelibrary command, all tracks that do not exist on the disk will be removed.

jopara said:
On the other hand, I was watching the ad programmer and, as for the separators, something could be done so that they do not air after each announcement but every X ads. Sometimes it can be something repetitive.
Noted for the future versions.

southernfm said:
Judging by the frequency of the errors it looks like it's trying to override the default style periodically. What purpose does this serve in the application?

Also separately - we're using 'SouthernFM.rbstyle' I believe - we load our own profile, so I don't know why the default one is trying to be copied across so frequently.
It is definitely rights problem in your computer, the settings folder must allow full access for RadioBOSS so that it can read and write. It overrides the default style so that any changes between RadioBOSS versions are carried over to older installations.

rossedj9 said:
Does the auto intro still not work or will I be doing something wrong?
It works. Does it show you any error messages? (please check the bottom left corner, the error will be in the log window).

Back