RadioBOSS 6.0 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
tomimatko said:
Yeap, the commands do not work after rebroadcasting. I tested with other commands e.g. with clearplaylist and nothing heppen. In other cases they work fine.
This happens in 5.9.4 but in 6 also.
Do you mean commands with multiple actions do not work?

tomimatko said:
In 5.9.4 when you select multiple songs in the Playlist you can move all the selected with drag'n'drop but in 6 when you select multiple songs only one can be moved.
Yes, currently it's a limitation. You can cut-paste the songs if you need to change positions of multiple songs.

tomimatko said:
In Music library Edit>Track Properties do not open the Properties windows. And Alt+3 also not open the window.
The hot keys were changed, you can find the new hot keys if you right-click the mouse on the library list.

ildefonso said:
el encoder esta teniendo fallas
Can you please provide some details?

Sasa Grbic said:
NVDA works great with RadioBoss 6.0. And in this new subversion, navigating with Jaws through menus is very unreliable.
I'm not sure what could be causing it. The menu contorl was not changed compared to the previous versions, and the menu itself is a standard Windows contorol, it's not something custom, so we can't really do anything about it.

Very - NAGASWARA said:
I'm waiting for a surprise for the video out, such as output by NDI, this will be fantastic and of course add a lot of new users :)
May be in the future, in this version nothing really new about video, sorry.

Do you mean commands with multiple actions do not work?

Yes, the commands do not work after "End DTMF".

We have a Rebroadcast Event with "Multiple event action" that starts and stops with DTMF:
- command "set autoamp on"
- Rebroadcasting
- command "set autoamp off"

The command before Rebroadcasting works, but the command after Rebroadcasting does not work.

This doesn't work either as an Event, but also when I tried to make it in the Playlist generator.

Can you check the bug i mentioned - Auto intro sometimes plays all tracks from folder.
This bug occurs in 5.9.4 but also in 6.

Hello,
I upgraded to the beta version,and did not retain all my custom style, the titles on the black player columns that were before the upgrade have now turned yellow.
More....
When I open the music library I get this error message.When I open the music library I get this error message. When it has opened without the missing theme, it is impossible to search for a saved Library.

Attachments

• 2020-09-28 17_41_05-RadioBOSS Advanced [beta] (6.0.0.1) [Spot Publicita' riprende il 07-01].jpg
    2020-09-28 17_41_05-RadioBOSS Advanced [beta] (6.0.0.1) [Spot Publicita' riprende il 07-01].jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 361
  • 2020-09-28 17_42_05-RadioBOSS Advanced [beta] (6.0.0.1) [Spot Publicita' riprende il 07-01].jpg
    2020-09-28 17_42_05-RadioBOSS Advanced [beta] (6.0.0.1) [Spot Publicita' riprende il 07-01].jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 359
  • 2020-09-28 17_49_09-Music Library.jpg
    2020-09-28 17_49_09-Music Library.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 351
djsoft said:
Quote from: Patrick De Bruyn on September 26, 2020, 09:04:23 AM

is it possible to make something to delete the Last played entry?s in the library just like the playcount?

Currently not. Can you please provide a use case for it?

Using a harddisk that a become from someone else
The entries for last played are not mine in that case

Maybe it is possible to ad a button for it in the library / tools / process
Patrick De Bruyn
Group for RadioBoss User helfen User (auch bei anderen Problemen zum Thema Webradio)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/145260282901834

Hello, in the input-configuration section, character incompatibility

BEST REGARDS

Attachments

• rb1.jpg
    rb1.jpg
    398.9 KB · Views: 349
Code:
You can control the selection color in Settings->View->Style.

Maybe a bug. I changed the colour in Style but the colour is still deep blue.

Attachments

• 2020-09-28_203605.jpg
    2020-09-28_203605.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 316
The hot keys were changed, you can find the new hot keys if you right-click the mouse on the library list.

OK, than correct this... In Edit > Track Properties is still Alt+3

Attachments

• 2020-09-28_210124.jpg
    2020-09-28_210124.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 281
Hello. I tested RadioBoss 6 a bit tonight. When I created a new library in the Music Library and imported music, I tried to move the arrows through the items and none of the screen readers read the names and other information. When I move through the playlist, Jaws acts as if I'm moving through a folder tree and tells Level a number and reads the information. NVDA neatly says the track title, so the song title and other information. I really like how NVDA is behaving in the playlist now.

RadioBoss will not play m4a files or aac format. A huge part of my music is in aac format. He only played me music that is in mp3 format.

I am using Radioboss on a 9 year old computer I got it all setup I do not use that computer other than to run my radio station Phat Beats Radio.  When I installed the program and started to run it it shot the fan in the old computer to full speed Radioboss uses like 25% to 35% more resources than older versions.  Might be a good idea to check and see if the resource use can be cut down some. 

DJboutit said:
I am using Radioboss on a 9 year old computer I got it all setup I do not use that computer other than to run my radio station Phat Beats Radio.  When I installed the program and started to run it it shot the fan in the old computer to full speed Radioboss uses like 25% to 35% more resources than older versions.  Might be a good idea to check and see if the resource use can be cut down some.

I just got the beta version up and running most of my files are AAC and 4 track have played with no problem.  I am going to convert some FLACs to MP4 to save space I hope Radioboss is able to play MP4s

There is an error when using the Spanish language, since when using the right click the options appear in the English language

Attachments

• error boss.PNG
    error boss.PNG
    97.8 KB · Views: 376
I suggest that you put a DSP only for internet transmission, to be able to insert plugins especially to online transmission as well as the DSP of the microphone

Segue Question.

Why are the volume cues looking like they fade at the start of the song.
See attached.

Also I'm getting an Internal Audio Manger error 42 when opening the segue editor

Could the interal audio error be that I'm using FLAC files?

Attachments

• Segue Editor Issue.png
    Segue Editor Issue.png
    154.5 KB · Views: 355
When add an input line in the playlist it does not show the title that was given to the broadcast, but in the player information on the web page it does show the broadcast title

Attachments

• error title broadcast.png
    error title broadcast.png
    136.6 KB · Views: 340
Comportamiento extra?o en barra de tareas Superior donde quedan negros los comandos y desaparecen y aparecen

Attachments

• Imagen7.png
    Imagen7.png
    246.2 KB · Views: 321
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back