RadioBOSS Cloud [alpha]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shortening or stretching the "Media" window is overlapping borders.

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    421.4 KB · Views: 440
  • Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    1.8 MB · Views: 444
Terry said:
Total number of tracks and their duration is displayed for a folder. This is great just what I was waiting for. The new design on the "Overview" looks better. Your improvements are looking better all the time!
Thank you!

Terry said:
Shortening or stretching the "Media" window is overlapping borders.
Yes, we've seen this bug here too, but it's occasional and happens pretty rare, so it's pretty hard to find the cause - it should be fixed at some point in the future :) Meanwhile, try pressing Ctrl+F5 to force reload all application files, the problem is likely to go away.

Second day trying radioboss cloud. I've some suggestions:

My playlists repeats over and over when the last song/recorded show ends. Can you fix it?

Would be good add a function to record the live stream and archive the shows directly in Media.

anthonydejesus03 said:
I look forward to the integration of the TuneIn Radio API
This is planned for the future updates - expect to see this feature soon :)

jordelquino said:
My playlists repeats over and over when the last song/recorded show ends. Can you fix it?
This is the correct behavior. It either repeats the playlist, or plays it in shuffle mode - otherwise, after the show (playlist) ends, there will be silence on air.

jordelquino said:
Would be good add a function to record the live stream and archive the shows directly in Media.
This is a good idea - we'll add such a feature in one of the future updates.

wireradio said:
So does this mean if our internet fails or goes or gets cut off
We will still be broadcasting
RadioBOSS Cloud operates on its own server, it does not rely on your Internet connection. You only need to connect to it from time to time to change programming, add music etc.

If you broadcast live from your computer and your Internet connection fails - it will fall back to its own playback.

djsoft said:
wireradio said:
I have my own stream can I use that with this new cloud radioboss
In one of the next updates RadioBOSS Cloud will be able to send stream to any custom server you specify. Currently listen links are the ones that generated by RadioBOSS Cloud.

Looking forward to this feature, do you anticipate when it will be available?

djsoft said:
This is the correct behavior. It either repeats the playlist, or plays it in shuffle mode - otherwise, after the show (playlist) ends, there will be silence on air.

How can I make my station go to silent after each show? Playlist/Track repeats.

jordelquino said:
How can I make my station go to silent after each show? Playlist/Track repeats.
Currently that's not possible, RadioBOSS Cloud is designed to be always on air. In the future we'll allow adding commands to the playlist (or event) to allow stopping it.

1. Right  is there a way to link up Dropbox so radioboss cloud will play a file inside  Dropbox rather than having to upload every week files put in drop box like the news updated ever hour

2. Also is there a playlist gen for the song playlist

3. And is there away to take my current settings and upload on the new cloud RB

Cheers

wireradio said:
Right  is there a way to link up Dropbox so radioboss cloud will play a file inside  Dropbox rather than having to upload every week files put in drop box like the news updated ever hour
We may be adding Dropbox support in the future, but I'm not sure yet. We need to make sure it's going to be safe (server security is the most important concern, as security breach in Dropbox may affect the whole server). And also make sure that such usage doesn't violate dropbox terms of use.
It could be that we'll offer some other solution to quickly upload news and other frequently changes items.

wireradio said:
2. Also is there a playlist gen for the song playlist
Currently it only offers the Track List feature, that offers a simple way to build playlists: https://www.radioboss.fm/radioboss-cloud-quick-start-guide/

wireradio said:
And is there away to take my current settings and upload on the new cloud RB
I don't think it'll be possible. RadioBOSS Cloud uses its own file path system and set of configuration options - there's no other system from where you can import that.

Wheslley said:
Are there any plans for RadioBoss Cloud to announce the right time?
Yes, this will be added at some point in the future. The feature will work similar to automatic time announcements in RadioBOSS software: http://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/automatic_time_announcements.htm

djsoft said:
Wheslley said:
Are there any plans for RadioBoss Cloud to announce the right time?
Yes, this will be added at some point in the future. The feature will work similar to automatic time announcements in RadioBOSS software: http://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/automatic_time_announcements.htm

In RadioBoss software I use a macro so that the timestamp is run only by file, hour and minute in the same file. That would be great on Radioboss Cloud.

It would be nice if we could link a Mixcloud/Soundcloud account in settings to upload the shows from RadioBoss Cloud.

Also a scheduler like airtime pro separated by colors  ;D

Attachments

• calendar-1024x381.png
    calendar-1024x381.png
    267.9 KB · Views: 398
Wheslley said:
In RadioBoss software I use a macro so that the timestamp is run only by file, hour and minute in the same file. That would be great on Radioboss Cloud.
Soon this will be possible in RadioBOSS Cloud too :)

jordelquino said:
It would be nice if we could link a Mixcloud/Soundcloud account in settings to upload the shows from RadioBoss Cloud.
This will only work for shows already recorded to the file. We'll add recording feature in one of the next updates, but I'm not sure about automatic uploading of recordings somewhere.

Is this a bug?
In some logs the name of the artist - title appears, in others only Tracklist.

Attachments

• 00123.JPG
    00123.JPG
    294.2 KB · Views: 401
Yes, appears to be a bug. It should always show song name - will be fixed in the next update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back