RadioBOSS - Scheduling Connecting to Server

don.spelltine

Hello from Germany, and I'm sorry for my very bad English. But I hope you'll understand my question.

-> Is it possible to build in a function into RadioCaster or RadioBOSS who allows to say: "Please connect to the iceast-/shoutcast server at 8 pm!" or so.

It would be a very useful feature. Our station plays a playlist from a different server. When we're going live, this scheduled playlist stopps and we are ready to provide our program witch is conserved. But we're not always at home.

The normal playlist before live broadcasting isn't on our computer. It is stored on a special server named laut.fm.

Greetings,

Don

You can schedule when RadioBOSS connects and disconnects from broadcasting server. Use the connect and disconnect commands. Please read the reference about those commands: http://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/scheduler_commands.htm

Thank you so much. It's a great feature.

Planned actions such as playing a playlist are working fine. But the connect command doesn't connect to a specific time. No connecting. When I start to connect manually, it works. Broadcasting flag is enabled. The server entry # 1 of course not, because I want to connect via schedule list -> "connect 1" command.

First entry: 12:00:00  connect 1
Second entry: 12:00:08 playlist ABC

...als example...

don.spelltine said:
Thank you so much. It's a great feature.

Planned actions such as playing a playlist are working fine. But the connect command doesn't connect to a specific time. No connecting. When I start to connect manually, it works. Broadcasting flag is enabled. The server entry # 1 of course not, because I want to connect via schedule list -> "connect 1" command.

First entry: 12:00:00  connect 1
Second entry: 12:00:08 playlist ABC

...als example...
It looks like that connect N commands do not work correctly in the current version... The connect command (without specifying a specific encoder number) works correctly. This will be fixed in the next update - sorry for the inconvenience.

Back