RadioLogger over 50% CPU

P

pety

Sometimes I use from home RadioBOSS and RadioLogger to make Talk Show Program (and recording it). After about one hour of Live RadioLogger use more then 50% CPU and breaks RadioBOSS broadcasting. I don't know why RL is doing this, but is very humping.

A friend of mine who works with RB and RL to another radio station told me about same problem. RL is high CPU use. Over 50% and sometimes produce some computer freeze and breaks internet connection.

Any idea?

sorry, I did not understand the question.

Between 1 - 2 hours.

At my work I use RL to another PC and there are not any problems

pety said:
Between 1 - 2 hours.

That's interesting. What driver (DirectSound/WASAPI/ASIO) do you use at work and at home?

djsoft said:
pety said:
Between 1 - 2 hours.

That's interesting. What driver (DirectSound/WASAPI/ASIO) do you use at work and at home?
I think that RL interfere with RB. I and my friend use RL and RB on the same PC as I do at home. At work RL works to another PC than RB

pety said:
I think that RL interfere with RB. I and my friend use RL and RB on the same PC as I do at home. At work RL works to another PC than RB
[/quote]
RB and RL do not communicate and interfere with each other. It could be a sound card which does not "like" when two programs use it concurrently.

I've added this to the list of bugs, let's hope it will be fixed in the next update :)

djsoft said:
pety said:

RB and RL do not communicate and interfere with each other. It could be a sound card which does not "like" when two programs use it concurrently.
[quote author=djsoft]I've added this to the list of bugs, let's hope it will be fixed in the next update :) [/quote]
That is good to know, but i used it two different sound card. First card was to Main and the second for recording with line.in. In other cases I recorded with RL from URL. In both cases RL used high CPU.

pety said:
That is good to know, but i used it two different sound card. First card was to Main and the second for recording with line.in. In other cases I recorded with RL from URL. In both cases RL used high CPU.
Does that mean high CPU usage happens only when you are recording from URL?

Dmitry, tonight I'll have a Live show with RadioBoss and record with RadioLogger. I hope to make a screenshot with resource consuming of RL. I think that Iwill use RadioBOSS 4.9.1.0. Is it good to ise 5.0.0.9?

pety said:
Dmitry, tonight I'll have a Live show with RadioBoss and record with RadioLogger. I hope to make a screenshot with resource consuming of RL. I think that Iwill use RadioBOSS 4.9.1.0. Is it good to ise 5.0.0.9?
5.0.0.9 is OK and safe to use.

djsoft said:
pety said:
5.0.0.9 is OK and safe to use.
OK, thanks. If I will use it (RB5) in work environment then I can see bugs if they are.

I started by 10 minutes and RL crashed. It uses huge memory and CPU.
See entire image.

Attachments

• _started by 10 min.jpg
    _started by 10 min.jpg
    575.7 KB · Views: 481
pety said:
See entire image.
That's odd... Looks like some sort of incompatibility with hardware or software on that computer. The next version of RL will have more sophisticated error reporting feature, probably we'll be able to determine what's wrong there.

djsoft said:
pety said:
See entire image.
That's odd... Looks like some sort of incompatibility with hardware or software on that computer. The next version of RL will have more sophisticated error reporting feature, probably we'll be able to determine what's wrong there.
OK, THANKS for RadioBOSS, the great Radio Automation Software, number ONE for me and my team.

Back