Remote

aaron.anthony

Is there any eta on remote voice tacking? Have someone great ready to go, but no way to do it. She's 3 states away. I don't want to go to another platform, but this is seriously limiting.

I also have to do much work arround to bring a VT-Show on my Server. I agree and hope, that there will be Remote VT soon. I am more limited as visually impaired, because i can not use any other Platform/Software. Radioboss is the one wich is accessible the most after Stationplaylist. But Radioboss has the better price. Others are not possible for me because MAirlist is not accessible and the Developer is not even interested in doing work to fix that discriminating problem.

the Developer is not even interested in doing work to fix that discriminating problem.
Making software accessible is a lot of work, some developers are afraid that this work will not pay out. We've spent several years bringing RadioBOSS accessibility to acceptable level and there are still various issues here and there. This work will continue.

c
Making software accessible is a lot of work, some developers are afraid that this work will not pay out. We've spent several years bringing RadioBOSS accessibility to acceptable level and there are still various issues here and there. This work will continue.
Yes, but you do this work and you do it well. But others do not want to do it anyway. Even if there is a way to get money from the government caused of work done for minorities.

Back