Scheduler Font Size - BUG

pety

RadioBOSS version 5.1.3.0 doesn't change font size in Control Panel.
Also Font size in Track INFO isn't shown well

Attachments

• _1_Scheduler_Font_NoChange.jpg
    _1_Scheduler_Font_NoChange.jpg
    710.2 KB · Views: 679
pety said:
RadioBOSS version 5.1.3.0 doesn't change font size in Control Panel.
Also Font size in Track INFO isn't shown well
That's weird. I've just tested it and font was changed correctly. Do you have any antivirus installed? Recently I see that antiviruses interfere a lot with normal software operation...

For the Info - it seems that the font size is too large to fit in the box.

I'll go today to see what it is.
They (www.radiovesteabuna.ro) had version 5.1.0.7 wich crashed today.
Everything was lost. The settings were lost too.

I installed the newest version and the result was that.

I will tell you if this issue will be fixed or not.

pety said:
I'll go today to see what it is.
They (www.radiovesteabuna.ro) had version 5.1.0.7 wich crashed today.
Everything was lost. The settings were lost too.
How exactly did it crash - what happened? Note that settings are stored in the files, and RadioBOSS never deletes this folder. If the whole settings folder was lost this means either hardware failure or some sort of virus activity.

Try opening C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\djsoft.net on that computer and check if there are any RadioBOSS folders left, and if so - send bugreport_* files from there.

pety said:
I installed the newest version and the result was that.
Currently it looks like there's something wrong with the PC...

Dmitry

These are bug report files found in ..\Roaming\djsoft.net\RadioBOSS_590584263 :

The problem is that they are empty...  ???

Attachments

• bugreport_20140731-055115.txt
    0 bytes · Views: 376
  • bugreport_20140731-063234.txt
    0 bytes · Views: 397
  • bugreport_20140731-071354.txt
    0 bytes · Views: 384
  • bugreport_20140731-075514.txt
    0 bytes · Views: 384
GUI FONTS AND COLORS:

RADIOBOSS doesn't take colors of the events.
I will make a downgrade at version 5.1.1.0 to see if actual version is th problem.

Attachments

• _GUI_FONTS.jpg
    _GUI_FONTS.jpg
    707.4 KB · Views: 615
Dmitry

Isn't about .sdl file?
Becouse averytime I Load/Import a schedule file the font size and color is affected in SChedule.

Before that I added some events in Scheduler and I changed size font and color and it worked.
But, as I told you, after .sdl file loaded in schedule size and font color was changed.

The font size in other windows in Control Panel aren't affected.
I will send you the .sdl file.

Attachments

• NEWEST 18.06.2014.sdl
    17.5 KB · Views: 363
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 587
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 599
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 619
Other issues:

Attachments

• _Crossfades_fonts.jpg
    _Crossfades_fonts.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 584
  • _AutoAMP_fonts.jpg
    _AutoAMP_fonts.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 583
pety said:
These are bug report files found in ..\Roaming\djsoft.net\RadioBOSS_590584263 :

The problem is that they are empty...  ???
Yes, empty bug reports have little use... I suppose it's something with the PC. Lots of weird errors, which no other users reported, nor we've seen those errors here. And empty bug reports... Is there any antivirus software installed?

pety said:
Other issues:
The font is too big to fit in UI. It's not really a bug, it's just not supposed to be used with such large fonts. One of the next updates will probably have better support for large fonts.

pety said:
Isn't about .sdl file?
Becouse averytime I Load/Import a schedule file the font size and color is affected in SChedule.
I'm not sure... Just tried your SDL file and the result seems to be perfectly fine - see the screenshot.

Attachments

• 2014-07-31_18-13-30.png
    2014-07-31_18-13-30.png
    69.1 KB · Views: 589
djsoft said:
pety said:
Isn't about .sdl file?
I'm not sure... Just tried your SDL file and the result seems to be perfectly fine - see the screenshot.
what about font size? Can you increase it's size?

pety said:
Yes, the font size is OK when the scheduler is on, but if it's turned off (as in your case) the font size remains small. It's a bug - will be fixed in the next update.

djsoft said:
pety said:
Yes, the font size is OK when the scheduler is on, but if it's turned off (as in your case) the font size remains small. It's a bug - will be fixed in the next update.
The problem is that font remain small. I tested on another PC. I imported backup and the font is small even when schedule is ON. I hope that fix will solve soon  this problem.

By the way! When I increase the font size, in Schedule is increased the space between rows (like padding top and bottom in html).

pety said:
By the way! When I increase the font size, in Schedule is increased the space between rows (like padding top and bottom in html).
The bug will be fixed in RadioBOSS 5.2 which is currently under development. The row size increases to handle the larger font, but due to a bug, the font is not increased. The font will be changed if you turn on the scheduler, open settings and click OK.

I tried your steps.
No change.
I will wait the fix of this annoying bug.

Attachments

710.2 KB · Views: 596
Dmitry, I ask you for a sooner update, becouse all the time my eyes are flushed.
Thanks for your kindness.

pety said:
Dmitry, I ask you for a sooner update, becouse all the time my eyes are flushed.
Currently the font size will be changed only if the scheduler is on. RadioBOSS 5.2 (beta) is planned for September...

djsoft said:
pety said:
Currently the font size will be changed only if the scheduler is on. RadioBOSS 5.2 (beta) is planned for September...
And I sent you a screenshot with Scheduler ON but font size is too small. This is a serious BUG.

Attachments

793.8 KB · Views: 628
pety said:
And I sent you a screenshot with Scheduler ON but font size is too small. This is a serious BUG.
Here's a workaround:
- Turn the scheduler ON.
- Set the desired font size in settings.
- Restart RB.
This will change the font size in scheduler.

Back