Start and End Boxes Unchecked In TrackTool

NounosSon

I was listening to my internet radio station the other day and noticed that there were silence between each track and some tracks weren't starting at the part I set it to. I went into the music library and opened up a few songs in TrackTool. All of the start and end check boxes for every song in the music library got unchecked. How could this happen? Is there a way to recheck the boxes without going through each track manually.

You can activate the Gap Killer in Settings->Playback->Miscellaneous so it'll cut the silence automatically for you. It'll cut the silence for tracks with no start/end points set.

Currently there's no way to batch modify tracks to include Start/End points.

djsoft said:
You can activate the Gap Killer in Settings->Playback->Miscellaneous so it'll cut the silence automatically for you. It'll cut the silence for tracks with no start/end points set.

Currently there's no way to batch modify tracks to include Start/End points.

The problem with the Gap Killer is it doesn't go through the entire playlist and updates the time length of the songs with the silence in them. This will throw off the start times with the set up I have. Is there a way to add an option where when the Gap Killer is enabled, it will check off the boxes automatically. Currently, it adds in the start/end times automatically, just doesn't check off the boxes.

The Track Tool used to check the boxes automatically in the past, but there were a lot of requests for it not to do so, that's why now it detects the Start/End times, but do not check the boxes automatically.

I think a following feature will be added to the music library: scan tracks and set start/end points, this way everything will be done automatically.

djsoft said:
The Track Tool used to check the boxes automatically in the past, but there were a lot of requests for it not to do so, that's why now it detects the Start/End times, but do not check the boxes automatically.

I think a following feature will be added to the music library: scan tracks and set start/end points, this way everything will be done automatically.

Excellent! Thanks Dmitry! :)

Back