Stream only track mixed with all output ones

It would be fantastic if I could choose some ad spots to play only locally and not on the stream, being substituted by another tracks that would play only on the stream and not locally. Say I have spot1, spot2 and spot3 and I want local listeners to hear them all, but the streaming listeners would listen to spot1, then spot4 instead of spot2, and spot3. Too much madness?

There is a possible durastion issue, spot1 + spot2 + spot3 can have a different duration than spot1+ spot4 + spot3. So the advert block will end at different times for stream and local listeners.

Technially this is possible using DTMF, you can have multiple RadioBOSS installations, one main that runs the stream and issues DTMF tones, and others will catch those tones to run ads: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/starting_events_by_dtmf_signal.htm

If ads are strictly time based, you cannot use DTMF and use fixed time events instead.

I was talking about spots with the same size. This option using two RadioBoss is very interesting and can work. Thanks a lot. But would be easier if we have this option on the ad scheduler. Anyway, it's just a suggestion.

I was talking about spots with the same size. This option using two RadioBoss is very interesting and can work. Thanks a lot. But would be easier if we have this option on the ad scheduler. Anyway, it's just a suggestion.
You need different streams - one RadioBOSS instance is required for each. And probably another one for "Master stream" with no ads, and then "Slave" RadioBOSS'es insert appropriate ads into the Master stream.

Back