Suggestions for improvements - bradcasting, hotkeys, icons

Hi Dmitry @djsoft ,

this is a mix between questions and suggestions, that's why I created this thread in the support section.

---

is it possible to use key combinations (e. g. "CTRL" + "SHIFT" + "G"), not only one key?

Also I miss a shortcut for "start/stop broadcasting" and "start/stop stream archive" (not pause). Or an option to start/stop stream archive automatically when broadcasting starts/stops.

radioboss_05pHXPPohM.png

All these shortcuts should be available "system wide", so that these works even if RadioBOSS is in the background. Maybe as an option?

---

Further it would be nice to disable that "stop broadcasting" dialogue. Is that possible?

radioboss_gqFAOIihxl.png

---

I wish there would be a way to custimze the hotkeys completely, not only pressing CTRL/ALT, release and press another key.

radioboss_nOzzmVPlLh.png

---

How to remove these note icons from playlists?

The defference between played and not played doesn't make any sense (to me), because I use songs multiple times. I don't create a new playlist every time , I rework the existing, so songs are marked as played even though they aren't.

Another suggestion: Maybe you can make the function "already played" deactivatable?!

radioboss_Ay3BePpnj6.png

---

Further it would be fantastic to add a function to insert a Hook from a single song by short time without using the complex teaser function.
(E. g. right click on a playlist entry and "insert hook / teaser").

Regards
Sebastian

Last edited:
is it possible to use key combinations (e. g. "CTRL" + "SHIFT" + "G"), not only one key?

Also I miss a shortcut for "start/stop broadcasting" and "start/stop stream archive" (not pause). Or an option to start/stop stream archive automatically when broadcasting starts/stops.
Currently not, due to the techincal limitations in how it's implemented. We'll consider improving it in the future. There's Ctrl+E keyboard shortcut to control broadcasting. Stream archive is controlled manually or using the scheduler - streamarchive command. You can create two events with commands connect/streamarchive on and disconnect/streamarchive off to simultaneously start/stop broadcasting and stream archive.

All these shortcuts should be available "system wide", so that these works even if RadioBOSS is in the background. Maybe as an option?
Yes, this was asked before - it's in the queue for the future updates.

Further it would be nice to disable that "stop broadcasting" dialogue. Is that possible?
Will be added as "advanced option".

I wish there would be a way to custimze the hotkeys completely, not only pressing CTRL/ALT, release and press another key.
The number of the hot keys is limited. Some are already used for menus/buttons, and for the "hot keys" section. There are few standard hot keys left for the cart wall.

Another suggestion: Maybe you can make the function "already played" deactivatable?!
Yes, there will be an advanced option for that.

Further it would be fantastic to add a function to insert a Hook from a single song by short time without using the complex teaser function.
(E. g. right click on a playlist entry and "insert hook / teaser").
There were similar requests before, and this is currently under consideration. This was not possible in v5 architecture but is possible now.

I put the disconnect in the cart wall, there it cuts immediately without asking
Den Disconnect habe ich in der Cartwall gelegt, dort trennt er sofort ohne Nachfrage

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 222
  • Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 222
Back