Switch for File Type Identifier

P

pety

I would like to have a switch for File Type Identifier.
The function of this switch is to allow more than one identifier for a file type and to work with logical operator "OR" ( || ) or something like that.
For example, I have hundreds of tracks with identifier "Predica", but I would like from now on to identifie Predica with "#" . I don't want to remove from hundreds tracks the word "Predica" from title of the track.

In tag editor (any mp3 tag editor) I'll write for title : "Roadele vietii - #" not "Roadele vietii - Predica".

The image from attach "speaks" better.

Attachments

• identifier.jpg
    identifier.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 500
A temporary solution will be to create second file type with the same parameters (color, amplification, fading parameters etc) and use different identifier for it.

djsoft said:
A temporary solution will be to create second file type with the same parameters (color, amplification, fading parameters etc) and use different identifier for it.
Good solution. I didn't know that it works like that. Thanks!

pety said:
djsoft said:
I hope it will help :)
The plan for the future is to get rid of identifiers (or course, leave them for backward compatibility), but track type will be assigned from the Track tool or Tag editor, without need of modifying the artist/title info.

djsoft said:
pety said:
djsoft said:
I hope it will help :)
The plan for the future is to get rid of identifiers (or course, leave them for backward compatibility), but track type will be assigned from the Track tool or Tag editor, without need of modifying the artist/title info.
Very interesting! From Track tool or Tag editor will be possible to change color, aplification or fading parameters?

pety said:
Very interesting! From Track tool or Tag editor will be possible to change color, aplification or fading parameters?
Fading parameters can be already changed from the Track tool. Amplification will be added as well soon.

Back