Tracklist series fault

Today a program that had been playing 41 episodes over the past year decided not to play episode 42 - it played episode 1 instead. There was no apparent change to anything in RB (v6.3.2.0) so I can only imagine there was an error with the program or with windows. There were no errors shown in the log. I thought I should report this to you... do you have any idea why this might have occured?

How many files are in the source? By design, it'll go to track #1 when the list ends. Or, if you added/modified the source (folder or playlist) and it was unable to determine track number to resume from, in this case it also resorts to #1.

No there were no changes.
In this case, it will play all files from the source, in order. We tested it a lot here and did not find any cases when it would reset the order with no real reason. How many files are there in the folder?

We'll double check that for the next minor update, to ensure In Order selection works properly.

Hi Dmitry,
When adding an event to play (one track from a playlist or folder) then choosing the option -in order or -series if I change the position number I get an error message shown in the photo attached.
How can I start (Episodes in a folder) from the 2nd episode not the first one for example.
The only way it worked with me is that I used run now option then it lets me changing the position number.
Also is it possible to see in the event window or somewhere else which episode number is next.
For example if I have an event to play 20 tracks in a folder on a daily basis (an episode each day) then after few days I want to check to which episode it reached
Thank you

Attachments

• 01.JPG
    01.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 36
  • 02.JPG
    02.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 36
How can I start (Episodes in a folder) from the 2nd episode not the first one for example.
Please try playing it one time, then change the position.

Also is it possible to see in the event window or somewhere else which episode number is next.
It's only evaluated on playback, before the event is started, it's unknown.

For example if I have an event to play 20 tracks in a folder on a daily basis (an episode each day) then after few days I want to check to which episode it reached
When you open Track List window, it will show the current position.

Reactions: MFM
Back