TrackTool Question

David

When using Tracktool to set intro outro end of music etc I have noticed that it saves the bpm and whether the artist is male, female or group.... I can not get it to save any information about the artist or title fields etc down to the comment field in a .wav file.  Just wondering if this information cannot be saved in the .wav format file? Thanks again for all your help..

David

David said:
When using Tracktool to set intro outro end of music etc I have noticed that it saves the bpm and whether the artist is male, female or group.... I can not get it to save any information about the artist or title fields etc down to the comment field in a .wav file.  Just wondering if this information cannot be saved in the .wav format file? Thanks again for all your help..

David
It doesn't write tags to WAV files. It used to in previous versions, but it was removed because there's no specification for WAV file tags, so this sometimes resulted in a broken WAV file.
You can convert it to FLAC (if you don't want to lose the quality) - it fully supports file tags.

Back