Version 7.0.2.0

HMMMM

Dimtri thanks for this latest version it's pretty good but noticed the event to pull in a playlist fire when events are turned off. Had to disable it totally.

Dimitri Am also noticing that there might be difficulty importing lyrics to SQL. I am getting Lyrics in XML I tried to insert it as longtext which it could not do as its multi-line string in RB . I am wondering if it needs to be an array? Could you give some guidance please as to the correct SQL file type ?

They seem to be in format.
LYRICS="Everything's so blurry
And everyone's so fake
And everybody's empty
And everything is so messed up
Pre-occupied without you
I cannot live at all

Am using :

$xml=simplexml_load_file("images/nowplaying.xml");
$lyrics = implode($xml->xpath('//PLAYER/TRACK/@LYRICS'));

It's really weird. If it placed on the website, it posts the lyrics. It won't save it to SQL I if I copy it and paste it into SQL it works fine so am really unsure why it won't go into SL? It aborts the insert. It looks pretty neat but there must be a format issue with it going to SQL, but it will paste in ok to PH Admin so haven't got past this get to store it in SQL.

Ok its says linting is disabled for this query as it exceeds the maximum length. So that i presume is why lol :)

I used
try {
$sql ="UPDATE `played_songs` SET `lyrics` = '$lyrics' WHERE datetime = (select max(datetime) FROM table `played_songs`)";
$result= OpenPDO($conn,$sql,$_execute,"");

} catch(Exception $e) {
ReturnError($code, "An Error occurd inserting record to SQL");
}

But I have to convert the special characters so that they will go into SQL

noticed the event to pull in a playlist fire when events are turned off. Had to disable it totally.
Can you please provide more details on it?

SET `lyrics` = '$lyrics'
This is not right, it's vulnerable to SQL injection attacks and can cause all sorts of other problems. I advice to search google about prepared SQL statements, or escaping values before inserting them into query.

There still is no proper notification after FTP is sent to enable firing of notification. The Lyrics look great

I did get it working UPDATE `played_songs` SET `lyrics` = '$lyrics' WHERE datetime = (select max(datetime) FROM `played_songs`) in PHP admin to send data but not in PHP I have a support ticket with them.

try {
$sql ="UPDATE `played_songs` SET `lyrics` = '$lyrics' WHERE datetime = (select max(datetime) FROM `played_songs`)";
$result= OpenPDO($conn,$sql,$_execute,"");
} catch(Exception $e) {
//$result->rollBack();
ReturnError($code, "An Error occurred inserting record to SQL");
}
It's not getting any injection or is vulnerable as its coming from your FTP'D XML which no one can change not URL path which does not work I wanted notification as below to fire it when the FTP event had occurred but there is no check box to fire after
FTP of XML had occurred:
1711365034924.png

Yes, but it creates an unrealistic lag while the timer runs to update it which is silly. This is particularly unhelpful as the lyrics need coming in at same time as the song update and the reading of lyrics. I have asked you for this many times as the carrier notifications cannot predict the ftp has finished executing. This should be sent from your RB for competition as it is your activity to say that its finalized. Timers are a nightmare, and you would do well to add this as it's been asked several times and does not seem major addition.

Yes, but it creates an unrealistic lag while the timer runs to update it which is silly. This is particularly unhelpful as the lyrics need coming in at same time as the song update and the reading of lyrics. I have asked you for this many times as the carrier notifications cannot predict the ftp has finished executing.
You can transmit artwork in HTTP request, instead of using FTP - there's %artwork variable that holds the artwork (base64-encoded), so you can get all nowplaying info from one request, without using FTP at all.

Yes but it gets blocked by google servers on five sites I tried its why you made XML
I don't know what Google has to do about it. No one else has any problems with requests with parameters. This is a common feature and it's surely working. XML exists for cases when metadata needs to be exported into a file.

Well, it runs better through XML of FTP as creates no overhead on server which you are already aware of. The only processing it from disk twice one for image once for XML creates extra overhead on internet server.

Well, it runs better through XML of FTP as creates no overhead on server which you are already aware of. The only processing it from disk twice one for image once for XML creates extra overhead on internet server.
I don't understand this resource preservation, this is not a problem nowadays. As I told you before, you should consider changing your web hosting. It's way too restrictive. It doesn't allow you to do basic things. We won't be adapting RadioBOSS to work with such limited web sites, that I can tell you for sure.

Well, idk they all do it I am stuck running hours only as the overload cooks the webservice and making it fall over. I don't have a solution as they say it's just using to many resources. I figured if you were reading information from XML once including artwork it makes not this happen also the trigger Notification to run after FTP had occurred would mean this update was being triggered by RB not the website hunting for an update o the next song so most of the time it would be static. Which clearly is better design. "Keep it simple".

The only problem is the fetch of the page which could be done at same time meaning there was very little running on website currently my site checks for stream, which is one timer, timer checks for image date change and loads data into SQL in two goes as the data is large.

I have spoken to Media Human Lyric finder to ask if its lyrics find solution could add encoding for the song lyric lines from preexisting websites which would be helpful if it was done as currently it only provides text not formatted lyrics which would I am told will fit in MP3 in same place. I have already provided format to this forum on anther thread. This is all this website is doing including playing remote stream in browser its not even running WordPress.

Back