VoiceTrak + Bed

pety

Usually VoiceTrack + Bed is without mixing with the next music track (intro).
In this case it is something like Jingle.

I think there is a BUG. When I use VT+Bed when is finished it stops abruptly (see image nr.1). This is not good at all. The sound it is so unprofessional.

The best approach is:
  • Bed Start firts then it fades;
  • VoiceTrack start after 1-2 seconds;
  • After VoiceTrack is finished Bed fades out slow.
See the second image.
Legend:
  • Blue - Bed;
  • Red - VoiceTrack.

Attachments

• 1 Voice+Bed_NOT-GOOD.png
    1 Voice+Bed_NOT-GOOD.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 543
  • 2 Voice+Bed_GOOD.png
    2 Voice+Bed_GOOD.png
    2.4 KB · Views: 504
The fade in/out will be added for bed. I'm not sure if we should add a delay between bed and VT. We'll start with fades for now.

djsoft said:
The fade in/out will be added for bed. I'm not sure if we should add a delay between bed and VT. We'll start with fades for now.
Fades are good. But without a litle delay the voice will be fade it too. If will be like that than go back to Segue Editor wich takes time. Or, the worst scenario is to edit, fade and mix tracks in audio editor (audacity or anything else).

Actually, VT bed already has fixed fades - 0.3 sec for fade in and 0.5 sec for fade out.

You shouldn't manually mix tracks in the audio editor of course as it's a lot of work. I've added it as a request, this behavior will be improved.

djsoft said:
Actually, VT bed already has fixed fades - 0.3 sec for fade in and 0.5 sec for fade out.

You shouldn't manually mix tracks in the audio editor of course as it's a lot of work. I've added it as a request, this behavior will be improved.
Thanks ! I will add it in my agenda too.

Back