• English
  • Deutsch
  • Español
  • Русский
Professional Radio Automation at a price you can afford.Professional Radio Automation at a price you can afford.
RadioBOSS box
RadioBOSS makes automating your broadcast to the world, your business or shop professional, simple, affordable, reliable.

Author Topic: Assign RadioBOSS file type using MP3Tag  (Read 16882 times)

pety

Re: Assign RadioBOSS file type using MP3Tag
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2013, 06:52:39 AM »
I'm glad there's no need to add all RB's fields one by one. Thanks for the information!
I am glad too. I have my "own" tool  :)

hkypuk6

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2014, 04:13:05 PM »
I have embeded a "GENDER" tag in all my mp3 files.  When I view the tags in "Mp3tag" I can see the "Gender", but when I view the tags in RB, I don't see the Gender tag.  Is this normal?

moh001

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2014, 05:58:58 PM »
you can select a file type for all these tracks without any identifier, regarding to the post date, I would guess you know what i am talking about now.

djsoft

• Administrator
    • http://www.djsoft.net
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2014, 01:10:37 AM »
I have embeded a "GENDER" tag in all my mp3 files.  When I view the tags in "Mp3tag" I can see the "Gender", but when I view the tags in RB, I don't see the Gender tag.  Is this normal?
If you added this as an APE tag field, then RB won't read it, it will read the Genre field from the ID3 tags instead.
Dmitry  •  DJSoft.Net Team  •  Email: support@djsoft.net

NICKY G DJ

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2018, 01:13:09 PM »
Quote (selected)
"RB Tags"

BPM
Rating
RBLastPlayed
PlayCount
Intro
Outro
CueIn
CueOut
FadeIn
FadeOut
MixPoint
TrackLen
RBIdentifier

RB has made known proprietary tags where intro information is stored,
Outro, CueIn, CueOut, FadeIn, FadeOut, MixPoint, TrackLen, RBIdentifier and others.

I have mp3 already in the past edited with another direction, as you can find out with which tags were called to view these private fields (PRIV id3 tag), and via mp3tag let him do an action that tells me to take all the data from the intro field (PRIV tag) and place them in the Intro field readable by RB-

it would be a great thing to be able to convert large archives of other automatic registers to RB.

it is possible and in what way or if it is a new function applicable to RB (music library) synchronize according to the filename.mp3 all songs looking online and (spotify, itunes, amazon, EARONE etc.) IMAGE COVER, AUTHOR, TITLE, ALBUM, YEAR, GENDER, LABEL, ....

djsoft

• Administrator
    • http://www.djsoft.net
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2018, 03:35:33 PM »
it would be a great thing to be able to convert large archives of other automatic registers to RB.
This wouldn't be easy, and it can't be done for general case, as every software stores this information in a different way. Not only field names and storage types are different, but the data itself is different too (different units, different starting points etc) - that has to be "Convert from Software A to RadioBOSS", "Convert from Software B to RadioBOSS" and so on for every software, this is a huge amount of work.

However, this task can be performed by some freelance developers, if what is needed is to convert from a certain software. This feature is too specific, and will not be a benefit for most of the customers, so currently we have no plans for implementing this in RadioBOSS, sorry.

it is possible and in what way or if it is a new function applicable to RB (music library) synchronize according to the filename.mp3 all songs looking online and (spotify, itunes, amazon, EARONE etc.) IMAGE COVER, AUTHOR, TITLE, ALBUM, YEAR, GENDER, LABEL, ....
This is a good feature, and we plan on adding this in the future.
Dmitry  •  DJSoft.Net Team  •  Email: support@djsoft.net