Antivirus

djsoft

Staff member
WBGS-Founder said:
I already said Loading times need to be optimized too much CPU used on them IMHO if you can optimize the loading times on your VM that would be nice please and thank you.
If you really have 3 antiviruses installed as you said in another post - then this is the issue. Try removing all of them and loading times will drastically improve (will be almost instant).

WBGS-Founder said:
Well remember that guy that had an opinion you told off there was no excuse for that and every time the dev says something you agree like everything is right when it aint when you gain respect I will follow in suit but as I said my opinions are to better the product I just don't agree with everything I think this software needs that or stuff would not get fixed like play list performance also we all paid so yea whats the big deal about my opinions and you always saying case closed you flamed out my 64bit post as well no respect I tell you. Furthermore was it not you who said I was ordering the 64bit to be added? cause i was not I was proposing it for several reason.
You are a kid isn't it?  :D

i only have 2 Maleware bytes is to protect me from viruses From cookies, From my browser and stuff. so if you wanna end up like Pety just follow this advice not trying to be an A** but speak the truth.

pety said:
WBGS-Founder said:
Well remember that guy that had an opinion you told off there was no excuse for that and every time the dev says something you agree like everything is right when it aint when you gain respect I will follow in suit but as I said my opinions are to better the product I just don't agree with everything I think this software needs that or stuff would not get fixed like play list performance also we all paid so yea whats the big deal about my opinions and you always saying case closed you flamed out my 64bit post as well no respect I tell you. Furthermore was it not you who said I was ordering the 64bit to be added? cause i was not I was proposing it for several reason.
You are a kid isn't it?  :D
How am i a kid when your being a complete D*** to people grow up.

queue mode is used when:
using "stop after current track", the track is in the air, after stopping is not removed from the list.
I think this is not correct behavior

nelson c said:
queue mode is used when:
using "stop after current track", the track is in the air, after stopping is not removed from the list.
I think this is not correct behavior
This is by design. It will delete a track only if you start another track. I don't recall why it's like this, but there was a reason for it to behave like this... :)

WBGS-Founder said:
i only have 2 Maleware bytes is to protect me from viruses From cookies, From my browser and stuff. so if you wanna end up like Pety just follow this advice not trying to be an A** but speak the truth.
Try removing antiviruses and then use RadioBOSS. You should notice a huge speedup.

I don't wanna remove the protection then I'll get viruses cause with my setup its on the go it scans what comes in and also scans sites i go to like your it blocked something so yeah that's potential virus.

WBGS-Founder said:
I don't wanna remove the protection then I'll get viruses cause with my setup its on the go it scans what comes in and also scans sites i go to like your it blocked something so yeah that's potential virus.
In order to get viruses you need to go to malicious web sites, run programs from untrusted sources and so on... It's not that if you remove AV software and your PC becomes full of viruses.
I suggest you to try using RB without AV software and see how it performs.

Not true on Windows 7 so yeah windows 8 I would agree more, but still you want that extra protection on windows 7 to protect your butt so yeah here are two videos one windows 8 no AV and windows 7 no AV easy as one site or false download said to be legit, and we trust our companies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3G17zrvWTn8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-gJfvAp9rA

WBGS-Founder said:
Not true on Windows 7 so yeah windows 8 I would agree more, but still you want that extra protection on windows 7 to protect your butt so yeah here are two videos one windows 8 no AV and windows 7 no AV easy as one site or false download said to be legit, and we trust our companies.
On this video user himself let virus go to his computer. You shouldn't install anything from untrusted web sites. Windows, if used properly, doesn't need an antivirus. The best protection is technically aware user. And Sandboxie in case there's a security breach in web browser.

This could be your site though and I don't think we need a crash course in internet security do we? Also what will it take to get you to optimize your loading times that's all u need to do really.

WBGS-Founder said:
This could be your site though and I don't think we need a crash course in internet security do we? Also what will it take to get you to optimize your loading times that's all u need to do really.
The loading times are OK already. If some other software slows it down then there's not much we can do. If you have antivirus installed and set it to paranoid protection, then it'll vastly slow down your PC.

Nothing is is set like that I even disable everything and still the any ways I hope to see this get better in the future for our sake.

Back