Bug + Problem

radiobellissima

Hi, I'm testing the demo version of RadioBOSS but I found a big problem. Practically all the statistics is that shoutcast icecast after few hours of operation are blocked. I tried it on 2 different pc with windows 7 installed but the problem remains.

In the second floor and the tag issue the software every time broadcasts a song to write the information about the tag change date to the file you could not prevent this

Finally but not least in the editing window remains empty and not by chance writing window "data entry" would be very useful to have functioning.

Thanks and good job
Marcello

radiobellissima said:
Hi, I'm testing the demo version of RadioBOSS but I found a big problem. Practically all the statistics is that shoutcast icecast after few hours of operation are blocked. I tried it on 2 different pc with windows 7 installed but the problem remains.
Can you please provide more details on how the statistics are "blocked"? I don't think it's a problem with the software, it appears that the server stops giving the statistics info.

radiobellissima said:
In the second floor and the tag issue the software every time broadcasts a song to write the information about the tag change date to the file you could not prevent this
It saves some additional information (like Playcount, Last played etc) in the APEv2 tag. You can turn it off in the Settings->General.

radiobellissima said:
Finally but not least in the editing window remains empty and not by chance writing window "data entry" would be very useful to have functioning.
If you refer to the Track Information panel, then it will stop updating if you started editing the tag - in this case, you'll need to either save or discard the changes. If the problem continues, please post a screenshot of how it looks.

The first photo shows the statistics to 0 blocked after few hours of operation. Just close and restart the application and will be set to always work for a few hours. Try on different servers and different pc. The default is always the same.

The second picture the box with insertion date remains empty but it is a very important for me.

The third question was how to avoid the change of date of the .mp3 file every time the software adds information.

Attachments

• statistiche.PNG
    statistiche.PNG
    33.1 KB · Views: 324
  • inserita.PNG
    inserita.PNG
    22.7 KB · Views: 314
For the statistics problem, please install the latest RadioBOSS 5.5.4.0 - it will show you the reason why it can't update the statistics.

The inserted date is set when you add a track to the music library: http://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/creating_a_music_library.htm

For the tag updating question, as I said in my previous reply:
It saves some additional information (like Playcount, Last played etc) in the APEv2 tag. You can turn it off in the Settings->General.

djsoft said:
For the statistics problem, please install the latest RadioBOSS 5.5.4.0 - it will show you the reason why it can't update the statistics.
Already made use of that version but the problem remains of 2 pc and 3 different servers.

djsoft said:
The inserted date is set when you add a track to the music library: http://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/creating_a_music_library.htm
I am attaching photos date is inserted, but does not see

djsoft said:
For the tag updating question, as I said in my previous reply:
But if I disable APE2 the software continues to operate normally or later I miss all the rotation information.

Attachments

• dire.PNG
    dire.PNG
    147.9 KB · Views: 300
  • dire1.PNG
    dire1.PNG
    23.8 KB · Views: 311
radiobellissima said:
Already made use of that version but the problem remains of 2 pc and 3 different servers.
Please open the Statistics window. If it can't retrieve the stats, it will show you an error message (instead of listener number) in the table.

radiobellissima said:
I am attaching photos date is inserted, but does not see
The  "Date inserted" is saved in the Music Library, but not in tag, perhaps it's a bug, or it was designed to be so - I'll need to check the tech docs for it. We'll do something about it in the next version.

radiobellissima said:
But if I disable APE2 the software continues to operate normally or later I miss all the rotation information.
It will continue to operate normally, but it won't save some additional information, notably, last played date and playcount.

The defect begins as photos, just before the graph goes down after a few hours does not score even more listeners and to be traced need to restart the software.

Attachments

• Cattura.PNG
    Cattura.PNG
    37.8 KB · Views: 322
I see that it actually retrieves listener numbers, but the problem is only in the graphics?

No numbers are blocked at the last survey, you must restart the software for the real count again. But I see that there is another post this morning with the same problem and more old version of the software. So I assume that it is a defect that door for quite some time.

Another post (if you refer to this one https://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,4787.msg23350.html#msg23350) appears to have a different problem, the stats there are zero from the start.

In your case, I see that it shows the actual listener numbers in the table, but the chart shows zero?

Back