Easily rearrange Playlist Tabs

zacgu

Hi there

I've been testing the beta version for a few hours now. Love it. Amazing work! Love the copy to new playlist feature. And the new auto intro options. Plus the fade to new track timing options.

Run across one little problem with the music library though. It crashed a couple times while scanning a folder with a about a 1000 songs for levels, silence and mix points. I havent bothered to set up a mysql database yet, so that could be it. Or it could've just been my computer cause I managed to process the tracks on the third go.

A feature that I would love is to be able to rearrange the main window playlists by dragging the left and right instead of the right click and the move left/right. The same way you do on a browser.

Hope this feedback helps

Zac

Run across one little problem with the music library though. It crashed a couple times while scanning a folder with a about a 1000 songs for levels, silence and mix points. I havent bothered to set up a mysql database yet, so that could be it. Or it could've just been my computer cause I managed to process the tracks on the third go.
If scanning a folder means merely adding tracks from the folder - it should not crash, if it does for you, is there an error message? There's a bug in the current beta when it can crash while processing tracks (using the Tools menu) and it will be addressed in the next update.

A feature that I would love is to be able to rearrange the main window playlists by dragging the left and right instead of the right click and the move left/right. The same way you do on a browser.
This is planned for RadioBOSS 6.0.1.

Okay. Will try now. Also, a couple more things:

1. What you recommend as the best way to control the loudness level of the auto intros?

2. A feature that would be handy in the Media Library tools: Schedule automatic removal of non-existent tracks and update from tags.

Maybe that's already implemented but I haven't figured it out yet.

Thank you

Back