error in scheduled programs

villanosuy

Hi Dimitry:

I have a problem :
I have scheduled micro shows with several mp3 of around 30 seconds each one for example at 06.00 with a command to play a folder  with the mp3 inside with the duration time around  4 minutes and its more or less variable, but around +/- 4 minutes I scheduled another show (witha command made by plasulit generator pro) to start 06.04 with a delay to start of 4 minutes...
I want to the show of the 6.04 start following the last mp3 of 30 seconds of the previous show ( in the last position of the playlis) following in sequence seamless

The problem is always the same: the 6.04 shows start without waiting the 04 minutes delay (something around 1 minutes after the 6.04 , ex: 6.05 and not in 6.08 who is the maximun delay in case if the music is still playing and cut outs several 30 second mp3?s from the previous show...

What I need to do to made the 6.04 wait to finish the previos show ( all the 30s mp3) and starts following the audio of the last audio of 30s???

thanks in advance

If you want one event to follow another, then for the second event set the following options:
"Run scheduled launch without waiting for current track to finish" - OFF
"Remove previous schedule from the playlist" - OFF
"Clear playlist" - OFF
"If there are tracks from the schedule in the playlist, enqueue" - ON

This will make the second event be queued after the first event.

Back