Everything is...gone!?

aaron.anthony

What the??? Everything has disappeared. I'm running desktop right now, but my cloud had been running flawlessly. All of a sudden i got booted out of the "live" due to a sudden "Wrong password." for streaming. All od my settings, all of the file types, crossfades, colors are gone from the cloud. No files are missing, but the rest is like I just started over. C18...!?!?

stream322

I've added a lot of stuff back, but a lot hasn't. ust running overnights on the cloud. File types are blank, as are the crossfades. The boxes are just empty.

I've added a lot of stuff back, but a lot hasn't. ust running overnights on the cloud. File types are blank, as are the crossfades. The boxes are just empty.
I see the account now has file types - did you configure them again or the data somehow returned? I'm sorry this happened.

Yes, i added them back. Not all of them. there are a ton of categories i didn't add back. Just the basics/ I couldn't wait around, cuz it sounded awful.

Yes, i added them back. Not all of them. there are a ton of categories i didn't add back. Just the basics/ I couldn't wait around, cuz it sounded awful.
We'll add an option to download events/playlists/settings to allow creating backups for such cases.

Back