matching rules are not working

xzsaimon16

Hello I have a problem.

The matching rules are not working for me.
I don't know if there is any other configuration to do. But before it worked fine.

Mark the match at 0%

I repeat, it didn't happen to me like that

Attachments

• ayudaaaaaaaa.png
    ayudaaaaaaaa.png
    52.7 KB · Views: 113
This is a bug in newer versions, will be fixed in the next update.
Also, for the case on your screenshot, there's a better feature: Multiple Artists.
With this option, do I have to add all the artist names that I have in my music database? one by one..
Is there an option to make it automatic?

With this option, do I have to add all the artist names that I have in my music database? one by one..
Is there an option to make it automatic?
The option allow you to specify separators like "ft." and it will automatically separate artist names based on that.

The option allow you to specify separators like "ft." and it will automatically separate artist names based on that.
Okay, I understand.
It is configured. But the artists still repeat. Do i have to do something else?. so it doesn't keep happening

Thank's Dmitry

example of what was said in the previous comment.

Thanks for the support

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    62.2 KB · Views: 125
Nothing else needs to be done - only specify the separators list. What RadioBOSS version do you use?
Okay, I've always had it active. but even so he repeats artists to me as the attached image shows. At the moment I am only testing the latest version.

Okay, I've always had it active. but even so he repeats artists to me as the attached image shows. At the moment I am only testing the latest version.
Do you have tracks properly tagged, so that Artist field contains artist name - or the tag fields are empty and the artist/title are extracted from the filename?

1661279740531.png

¿Tiene las pistas correctamente etiquetadas, de modo que el campo Artista contenga el nombre del artista, o los campos de etiqueta están vacíos y el artista/título se extrae del nombre del archivo?
Yes, I always try to have my database in order. I attach a capture that shows part of how it is organized...

Yes, I always try to have my database in order. I attach a capture that shows part of how it is organized...
Please ensure that none of the categories in the Playlist Generator override (or ignore) repeat protection rules. Currently we can't reproduce this issue here.

Please ensure that none of the categories in the Playlist Generator override (or ignore) repeat protection rules. Currently we can't reproduce this issue here.
Yes, everything is in order. What occurs to me is to reset the date of last reproduction of all the songs so that the program has fewer problems when generating the playlist

I don't know if this works at all though.

thanks dimitry

What occurs to me is to reset the date of last reproduction of all the songs so that the program has fewer problems when generating the playlist
Playlist Generator takes this date into account for repeat protection.
If you don't need this feature, you can turn off checking of this field in the Playlist Generator settings.

We'll check if there's a bug with multiple artists repeat.

Hello, I inform you that the matching rules error only fails in the 64-bit version, I have been testing the 32-bit versions and they work normally.

Another thing, the latest 32-bit version contains errors which does not help me to test that version

Attachments

• funciona.png
    funciona.png
    53 KB · Views: 87
Yes, we have this on our to-do list for the next update.
About matching artists, please consider using the "Multiple Artists" feature instead.

Back